Canada Kicks Ass
Medically assisted deaths prove a growing boon to organ dona

Previous  1  2  3  Next

BeaverFever @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:44 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Got to love these fundamentalist conservatives who literally think they’re entitled to force their Christian Sharia law on others...

But you're still reserving the right to defend Islamic Sharia law being forced on others, right?

I never have and never will. Anyone who claims otherwise is shameless liar.

BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Care to reference the post where you condemned Islamic Sharia law as strongly as you condemn your straw-man Christian Sharia law?

CharlesAnthony @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:18 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Care to reference the post where you condemned Islamic Sharia law as strongly as you condemn your straw-man Christian Sharia law?
I will do it now.

BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:22 pm

And you did! [B-o]

BeaverFever @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:27 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Speaking of straw men!

Care to reference the post where you condemned beastiality as strongly as you condemn liberals?

Does that mean you “defend “ beastiality?

I mean I literally JUST compared your loathsome beliegs to Sharia law for fucks sake, and I tell you all the time your ideology isn’t so different from Islamists.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, I don’t see you denying anything I said in the posts above.

BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Nice dodge.

What's nicer is to see Charles score a point at your expense.

:P

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:11 pm

$1:
BeaverFever wrote:
Got to love these fundamentalist conservatives who literally think they’re entitled to force their Christian Sharia law on others...

Except, other than in the fantasy realm of Beaveworld where did that happen?

The twitter posts and the right-wing article said this:

$1:
Loren
@LorenSethC

China called, they salute your attempt to use undesireables for organ harvesting. Glory to the revolution.

There may be people reading this right now thinking, "They want to kill themselves. Someone else needs an organ, what's the big deal?" Ethics, that's what. Valuing human life in the public sphere, that's what.

In the U.S. we were told that death with dignity was supreme. They smiled and lied. We just didn't know how fast the slide toward inhumanity would take.

Here we are.

Before long we'll be organ-shaming people. Public pressure will be put on people who may be terminal – but who selfishly want to live longer – to hurry up and kill themselves to provide spare parts for someone who has more value to society.

Todd of Mischief
@AndToddsaid

I’m going to have to hide my special needs child someday, aren’t I?

As the Trillium spokesman puts it, “Not only are they dying with dignity and at a time of their choice, but they’re leaving a legacy.”

This Twitter user put it in a pithier, slightly different way:

Ottawa Citizen

@OttawaCitizen
· Jan 6, 2020

“The More People That We Kill, The More People We Can Save!” — Catchy PSA tag

8:17 AM - Jan 6, 2020

So admit it Beave this "Christian Sharia Law" thing is something you made up. Nobody wants to throw gays off the roof here. They are specifically worried about the slippery slope of making organs from medically assisted suicide available as a product.

herbie @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:16 pm

Fuck it. If they ask, cut 'em up and part 'em out. Consent or not.

BeaverFever @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:20 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
$1:
BeaverFever wrote:

Except, other than in the fantasy realm of Beaveworld where did that happen?

The twitter posts and the right-wing article said this:

$1:
Loren
@LorenSethC

China called, they salute your attempt to use undesireables for organ harvesting. Glory to the revolution.

There may be people reading this right now thinking, "They want to kill themselves. Someone else needs an organ, what's the big deal?" Ethics, that's what. Valuing human life in the public sphere, that's what.

In the U.S. we were told that death with dignity was supreme. They smiled and lied. We just didn't know how fast the slide toward inhumanity would take.

Here we are.

Before long we'll be organ-shaming people. Public pressure will be put on people who may be terminal – but who selfishly want to live longer – to hurry up and kill themselves to provide spare parts for someone who has more value to society.

Todd of Mischief
@AndToddsaid

I’m going to have to hide my special needs child someday, aren’t I?

As the Trillium spokesman puts it, “Not only are they dying with dignity and at a time of their choice, but they’re leaving a legacy.”

This Twitter user put it in a pithier, slightly different way:

Ottawa Citizen

@OttawaCitizen
· Jan 6, 2020

“The More People That We Kill, The More People We Can Save!” — Catchy PSA tag

8:17 AM - Jan 6, 2020

So admit it Beave this "Christian Sharia Law" thing is something you made up. Nobody wants to throw gays off the roof here. They are specifically worried about the slippery slope of making organs from medically assisted suicide available as a product.

That whole pos is nothing but incoherent right wing verbal diarrhoea.

People of sound mind have the right to choose MAID or not. They have the right to choose to donate their organs or not. We’re well aware that you hate it when people have the right to choose something that conflicts with your extremist brainwashing but we just don’t care.

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:12 am

Hey, I copied that from the article I assumed you got your "Christian Sharia' idea from. That was the one on the first page of this thread where they were talking about twitter posts from critics of harvesting body parts from assisted suicides. You know, the critics you were claiming to be the expert on what they were thinking.

If that article wasn't your source then where did you get this nutty idea that anybody opposing your beliefs concerning the practice of harvesting body parts from assisted suicides had to be practicing some form of 'Christian Sharia?'

Your usual 'up your butt' source, I'm assuming. :wink:

BeaverFever @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:20 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Hey, I copied that from the article I assumed you got your "Christian Sharia' idea from. That was the one on the first page of this thread where they were talking about twitter posts from critics of harvesting body parts from assisted suicides. You know, the critics you were claiming to be the expert on what they were thinking.

If that article wasn't your source then where did you get this nutty idea that anybody opposing your beliefs concerning the practice of harvesting body parts from assisted suicides had to be practicing some form of 'Christian Sharia?'

Your usual 'up your butt' source, I'm assuming. :wink:

Nobody is selling organs or taking them without prior consent from the donor so can your usual nonsense.

Do you believe people should have a right to MAID or not? Put your cards on the table

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:49 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Do you believe people should have a right to MAID or not? Put your cards on the table

The criticism I hear to assisted suicide seems to deal with the "slippery slope" argument. Adding the harvesting of organs to the mix adds to the probability of an incremental progress down a dangerous path. It's an increment.

In general, I'm against assisted suicide most of all, because the usual suspects seem to be the most for it. The Margaret Sanger types and the progressive thralls like yourself who would line up to be product at an abattoir if the right people told him it was the thing to do.

Things are already starting to get slippery slopey where they've had assisted suicide for a while longer than us in Europe.

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=109962

BeaverFever @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:28 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

The criticism I hear to assisted suicide seems to deal with the "slippery slope" argument. Adding the harvesting of organs to the mix adds to the probability of an incremental progress down a dangerous path. It's an increment.

In general, I'm against assisted suicide most of all, because the usual suspects seem to be the most for it. The Margaret Sanger types and the progressive thralls like yourself who would line up to be product at an abattoir if the right people told him it was the thing to do.

Things are already starting to get slippery slopey where they've had assisted suicide for a while longer than us in Europe.

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=109962

The problem with “slippery slope” arguments is that they can be used to argue anything because anything can be taken taken to its absurd extreme.

So you admit that you only oppose MAID because liberals are tor it and you must take the opposite position from them on every topic. How mature of you. I’m sure the people suffering in pain from horrible terminal conditions are taking great comfort in that.

And as far as I can tell, you righties the one here who can’t think for himself. That’s why you link to the crackpot sites that you get your ideas from time and again

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:18 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
So you admit that you only oppose MAID because liberals are tor it and you must take the opposite position from them on every topic.

Well...some Liberals and all progressives but yeah...opposing prog pushes has never proved a bad move for me. You know how you are always proven wrong, usually by me? I don't hold it against you. You can't help yourself. You're a progressive. They're always wrong.

So now they want themselves some assisted suicides and it looks like they're wanting control over the process. People I have more faith in worry about a slippery slope. I'm hearing stories from Europe that show me there may very well be something to worry about.

Another big thing I worry about is this rumor I hear about suicide counsellors whose job it is to assist people with information on assisted suicide. I know what planned parenthood does with girls considering abortion. They push them to get the abortion. The rumor I hear is that can also happen with assisted suicides getting a little 'c'mon you can do it think how much easier it will be for your family' push from progressive suicide counselors. Wouldn't surprise me.

It would surprise me less now that I hear how assisted suicide folk seem to be wanting to get into the business of flogging body parts. You know, just like planned parenthood did.

There's a product that has value. If somebody hasn't already figured out a way to benefit from that yet, they will.

BeaverFever @ Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:44 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Well...some Liberals and all progressives but yeah...opposing prog pushes has never proved a bad move for me. You know how you are always proven wrong, usually by me?
. The hilarious thing s that I know you believe that to be true. **MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INSULT**. Remember when it took nearly a dozen posts for you to understand that the basic math in your movie rating system doesn’t work? Great times!

$1:
So now they want themselves some assisted suicides and it looks like they're wanting control over the process.
You have no idea what you’re talking about.

$1:
Another big thing I worry about is this rumor I hear about suicide counsellors whose job it is to assist people with information on assisted suicide. I know what planned parenthood does with girls considering abortion. They push them to get the abortion. The rumor I hear is that can also happen with assisted suicides getting a little 'c'mon you can do it think how much easier it will be for your family' push from progressive suicide counselors.
. More bullshit

$1:
Wouldn't surprise me.
Because you know nothing and are prone to baseless conspiracy theories.

$1:
would surprise me less now that I hear how assisted suicide folk seem to be wanting to get into the business of flogging body parts. You know, just like planned parenthood did.
. More ridiculous baseless bullshit. Nobody is selling body parts.

[quoThere's a product that has value. If somebody hasn't already figured out a way to benefit from that yet, they will.[/quote].what value exactly? Nobody is buying or selling body parts that’s not a thing.

Previous  1  2  3  Next