Canada Kicks Ass
Medically assisted deaths prove a growing boon to organ dona

1  2  3  Next

Newsbot @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 am

Title: Medically assisted deaths prove a growing boon to organ donation in Ontario
Category: Health
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2020-01-08 08:34:03
Canadian

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 am

American right wing media is less impressed with this than the Canadian left who appear to be high fiving themselves.

$1:
The death-cult bankrolled by George Soros promised us when they pushed "assisted suicide" that there'd be no killing people for spare parts. But Ottawa, Canada, just gave up the game.

The Ottawa Citizen newspaper puts some pretty, pretty pink lipstick on the correlation between doctors committing "assisted suicide" and the sudden plethora of spare human body parts for those needing organ transplants.

The headline tells it all: "Medically assisted deaths prove a growing boon to organ donation in Ontario."

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/canada-to ... e-already/

xerxes @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:46 am

Wow. Is there anything Soros isn’t responsible for? Why not blame him for the rain while you’re at it?

Martin15 @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:51 am

Why ?

Rain is a good thing. Therefore Soros has nothing to do with it.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 am

xerxes xerxes:
Wow. Is there anything Soros isn’t responsible for?

Hugs, puppies and Martin's post above.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:02 am

As long as the canuckletardistanionians do not ask for money in exchange for their own organs, then all is good in the empire.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:11 am

Oh noes! People decide to be magnanimous in giving many other people the chance at a better life, where they can't.

How terrible!

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:55 am

Now, all we have to do is apply the country Trudeau admires the most's model to our system and start offing our prisoners for spare body parts.

Then, we'll be good to go with new body parts for all. [cheer]

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:23 am

All I can say is that any doctor who suicides someone I care about and then steals their organs will themselves become available for organ donation.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:40 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
All I can say is that any doctor who suicides someone I care about and then steals their organs will themselves become available for organ donation.

You really have no idea how the process works, do you?

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thesundayediti ... -1.5335025

Click on the 'listen' link.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:58 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
You really have no idea how the process works, do you?
As long as nobody asks "How much my body is worth on the black market?" then all is good in the empire.

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
In The Anarcky, only crazy people need to pay a doctor to assist their own suicide.

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 pm

CharlesAnthony CharlesAnthony:
In The Anarcky, only crazy people need to pay a doctor to assist their own suicide.

Yup. Most of the rest of us are fully capable of drinking ourselves to death with honor.

[BB]

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:13 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I'm in favour of euthanasia. There is no way in hell that anyone who's suffering intolerable pain should have to continue to live if there's no relief in sight or possible.

Besides Bart, if "you people" down south had legalized euthanasia under the Dutch model:

$1:
Unlike in most other jurisdictions where medically facilitated deaths are legal, the euthanasia law in the Netherlands has no requirement that a patient be close to death. The law’s directives are few and broadly drawn. Aside from obtaining formal consent—a patient’s request must be “informed” and “voluntary and well considered”—the doctor must be “satisfied” that two conditions are met: The patient has “unbearable suffering, without prospect of improvement,” and there is “no reasonable alternative” to address it. The doctor must use the euthanasia medications properly, and she must consult an independent physician—though she is not bound by this outside consultant’s opinion. Indeed, as long as the patient is at least 16, no other person’s consent except the patient’s is mandatory. (Parents of 16- and 17-year-olds are involved in the discussion, but their permission is not required. Patients as young as 12 can seek euthanasia with parental consent. In about 10 cases since 2002, children ages 12 to 17 have received euthanasia; as far as I know, all were for physical illnesses.)
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... em/591262/

before the last election you'd be looking at a lot less anti Trump protesters and be missing a large portion of the Democratic Party some of whom vocally expressed that they'd refuse to live under "The Orange Man Bad" gov't prior to the election. :lol:

BeaverFever @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Got to love these fundamentalist conservatives who literally think they’re entitled to force their Christian Sharia law on others and literally force life and death decisions on terminally ill people n excruciating pain that they don’t even know.

You can take your religion and shive it up your ass, don’t force it on others. These people are no different than an Islamist telling me I can’t eat pork because it’s against HIS religion.

Also how stupid and brainwashed does someone have to be to think that someone who chooses to donate their organs at death was ipso facto “killed for their organs”?

BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Got to love these fundamentalist conservatives who literally think they’re entitled to force their Christian Sharia law on others...

But you're still reserving the right to defend Islamic Sharia law being forced on others, right?

1  2  3  Next