Canada Kicks Ass
Omnibus RIP Thread

Previous  1 ... 14  15  16  17  18  19  20 ... 36  Next

raydan @ Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:50 pm

I had to go see a photo... still don't know who he is.

Suicide by drugs, at least his demons are gone. RIP

raydan @ Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:37 pm

Jean-Paul Belmondo, the battered face of French New Wave cinema, dies aged 88.

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/jean- ... index.html

xerxes @ Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:24 pm

raydan raydan:
I had to go see a photo... still don't know who he is.

Suicide by drugs, at least his demons are gone. RIP

Here's a taste of what made him famous.

Scape @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:59 am

RIP Norm Macdonald

DrCaleb @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Awww. :( R=EM

llama66 @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:05 pm

Damn, you are quick.

I loved Norm. He was wonderfully sarcastic and that sarcasm will be missed. RIP

Tricks @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Scape Scape:
RIP Norm Macdonald

Aw man what the actual fuck.

xerxes @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:34 pm

Just saw this too. Yet again, fuck you cancer.

Goddamn Norm was one funny dude and he will be sorely missed.

Scape @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:42 pm

The Orville will not be the same.

rickc @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:49 pm

I think that he was the greatest Weekend Update anchor of all time. It sucks that politics got him removed from that role.

RIP Norm. You will be missed.

bootlegga @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:26 pm

If you want to both laugh so hard you cry, people are posting McDonald's best gags and jokes on Twitter and they are fucking hilarious and show just what a genius we've lost.

RIP Mr. McDonald.

xerxes @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:08 pm

Yeah, there are no bad clips of him.

xerxes @ Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:28 pm

rickc rickc:
I think that he was the greatest Weekend Update anchor of all time. It sucks that politics got him removed from that role.

RIP Norm. You will be missed.

Such a shame. He was always savage on OJ.

"OJ Simpsons’ lawyers say they don’t want the families of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman in the courtroom during the trial. They’re afraid the presence of family members will just remind OJ of how much more killing he still has to do."

"It was revealed this week that defense lawyer Johnny Cochran once abused his first wife. In his defense, Cochran said, “Hey, at least I didn’t kill her like *some* people I know.'"

"OJ Simpson was in a different kind of courtroom this week attempting to regain custody of his two children. In order to prove to the court how much he loves his kids, OJ pointed out “Hey, they’re still alive, aren’t they?”

"After grisly photos of the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson were shown in court, O.J. turned his head away and wept. It was at that moment that he realized he would never be able to kill her again."

DrCaleb @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:59 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
If you want to both laugh so hard you cry, people are posting McDonald's best gags and jokes on Twitter and they are fucking hilarious and show just what a genius we've lost.

RIP Mr. McDonald.

One of my favourites that I remember; he goes on a long story about a moth that goes to a podiatrist. Long explanations, symptoms, possible treatments. You were never sure where the story was going. Near the end, the Podiatrist says "you may be in the wrong place, you need a therapist. Why did you come here?" And the moth says "Your light was on."

bootlegga @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:12 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
bootlegga bootlegga:

RIP Mr. McDonald.

One of my favourites that I remember; he goes on a long story about a moth that goes to a podiatrist. Long explanations, symptoms, possible treatments. You were never sure where the story was going. Near the end, the Podiatrist says "you may be in the wrong place, you need a therapist. Why did you come here?" And the moth says "Your light was on."

Previous  1 ... 14  15  16  17  18  19  20 ... 36  Next