Canada Kicks Ass
Police treating Jackson's death as homicide: report

Newsbot @ Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Title: Police treating Jackson's death as homicide: report
Category: Showbiz
Posted By: bootlegga
Date: 2009-07-15 09:12:06

GreenTiger @ Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

More waste of tax payers money and Caifornia is trying broke.

TattoodGirl @ Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:26 pm

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 am

All I have to add is .....Don't Care, I'm glad the ped is dead.

dino_bobba_renno @ Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 am

I hope some other celebrity who's life is a complete and utter mess croaks so we can move on to the next big story for the year. I swear the MJ coverage is just getting worse.

novachick @ Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 am

The media attention and claiming him as a golden god legend pisses me off. He's a kiddie fucker and that over rides any talent he had.

PENATRATOR @ Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 am

novachick novachick:
The media attention and claiming him as a golden god legend pisses me off. He's a kiddie fucker and that over rides any talent he had.

NICE!! Finally somebody has the balls (figuratively lol) to mention this. I have been thinking the same all along, to many people tip toeing around the subject matter because he is worm food. You don't pay 20 odd million to shut somebody up when you are innocent.

raydan @ Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 am

Strange that even though pretty much everyone here seems sick and tired of this story, we're still discussing it.
Kind of like a morbid fascination.
I'm guessing that we won't be putting this to rest for another 2-3 months.
Then the books will come out, compilation CDs and unreleased material, followed by a couple of movies and it will start all over again. :(

GreenTiger @ Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 am

Perhaps all the boys he's molested over the years grew up and poisoned him. They should do it from hid penis inward.