Canada Kicks Ass
Surrey teen lured to ambush and videotaped kissing people's

Newsbot @ Sat May 21, 2022 2:30 pm

Title: Surrey teen lured to ambush and videotaped kissing people's shoes after she was attacked
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2022-05-21 11:50:21
Canadian

Strutz @ Sat May 21, 2022 2:30 pm

These incidences make me so angry. I've said it before that I have no tolerance for bullies and their actions. The c*nts involved better be charged with assault, especially the leader of the pack.

CTV has had articles on this particular assault and what really pissed me off was this:

$1:

In video of the attack, a girl can be heard screaming, “Go, go, go, hit her,” as the victim is punched and kicked. The victim, who is in Grade 9, can be heard crying and repeatedly saying she is sorry.

Despite her apologies, the teenage girls continue to attack the victim, chasing her as she tries to flee.

They corner her and make her kiss their shoes.

"It tore me apart inside to watch my daughter go through all the things she went through,” said the victim’s father.

The 15-year-old girl’s family said she was left with a broken nose, black eyes and scratching and bruising all over her body.

Her mother says the bullying hasn’t stopped.

"To this day, the one girl is still bullying my daughter online," the mother said. "She's posting pictures of my daughter bloodied and beaten up."

Horrible enough to gang up on her and beat on her and degrade her but to actually POST pictures of what you did? How unbelievably humiliating.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/it-just-gives-me- ... -1.5904466

DrCaleb @ Sat May 21, 2022 3:09 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Horrible enough to gang up on her and beat on her and degrade her but to actually POST pictures of what you did? How unbelievably humiliating.

And the star witness at sentencing.

housewife @ Sat May 21, 2022 5:51 pm

Bloody hell what is wrong with people?!? I didn’t read the story just Strutz post is enough to make my blood boil! How can this be allowed to continue?!? How anyone can think that this is acceptable behaviour is beyond me. Where are the parents… oh forget that question they are probably in the “oh no not my baby” crowd!! I’ve had a few run ins with that group bloody useless idiots! I hope everyone is charged and the parents are investigated too.

Strutz @ Sat May 21, 2022 6:09 pm

housewife housewife:
Bloody hell what is wrong with people?!? I didn’t read the story just Strutz post is enough to make my blood boil! How can this be allowed to continue?!? How anyone can think that this is acceptable behaviour is beyond me. Where are the parents… oh forget that question they are probably in the “oh no not my baby” crowd!! I’ve had a few run ins with that group bloody useless idiots! I hope everyone is charged and the parents are investigated too.

Then don't read more or watch the video those stupid bitches posted of it. I wish I hadn't. :cry:

My heart goes out to this gal as I know the pain she is going through and unfortunately you NEVER forget it. Hopefully she has a strong inner-self that will rise above and she will know that she is a better person than the bullies could ever hope to be.

housewife @ Sat May 21, 2022 7:17 pm

I hope so Strutz! The bullying was bad when I was a kid but it seems to have got so much worse. Or maybe it’s just better documented. And with the added online crap documented for the whole dam world to see. Kids today seem to live in fishbowls with far too many observers.

Strutz @ Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:11 pm

A follow-up to this incident:

No jail time for teenage girl who took part in Surrey swarming

No surprise with this. I could say more but there's no point.

DrCaleb @ Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:27 am

8O