Canada Kicks Ass
poopy pants

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Thanos @ Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:31 pm

NOTE: This thread has been hijacked by SJW's and virtue signalers. Instead of creating their own separate thread to peddle their insanity they opted to desecrate this one instead.

If you don't like SJW's and their bullshit start your own separate thread on the diseased, disgusting, and mentally ill crap they believe and implement as policy. This thread has been ruined by them, deliberately, simply because they can't tolerate any dissent from their sick philosophies.

bootlegga @ Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Tricks Tricks:
bootlegga bootlegga:
My guess is the recent pushback (by society, not Thanos) against WAP is partly due the fact that she's a woman.

It's cause she's a woman and cause she's black.

Maybe, but I think it's mostly because she's a woman.

There was some hand wringing back in the day for Prince (Erotic City, Cream, and half of his other songs), 2 Live Crew (We Want Some Pussy), Ice T (Let's Get Buck Naked and Fuck), Naughty by Nature (OPP), etc., but nothing like the hysteria today for WAP. Even more recent songs like Candy Shop and Whistle were about blowjobs.

They're all black and everyone just accepted their filthy (and very catchy) songs. The way I recall, Ice T got way more grief for Cop Killer than he ever did for Buck Naked.

After the religious right got their music rating labels, they mostly stopped protesting music they didn't like.

Thanos Thanos:
Not too many of those songs have lyrics like "I sucked all the cocks backstage and drowned myself in jizz". Say what we will about the Boomers but at least the old 70's and 80's bands had some subtlety in their lyrics. Take a Cardi B song and it makes something Kiss made their money off of look like fucking Beethoven in comparison. Hell, even the old black blues musicians who could write some damn raunchy lyrics themselves would be eye-rolling at how banally obvious the simpleton-grade "I'm a ho and proud of it" songs of today are. Liz Phair, where are you when we need you?

You might want to listen to any of the songs I just listed - I'd argue they just as filthy as Cardi B's song.

The ironic thing is that all the hysteria just increased her sales and streams, so she's laughing all the way to the bank.

PluggyRug @ Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:52 am

$1:
The Burnaby school district is standing behind its decision to ban crazy or wacky hair days at local schools.

The spirit days involve students and staff coming to school sporting unusual, often fantastical hair designs and wigs.

Schools have been hosting such events for years, but the district sent out an email to all schools last Monday announcing it was eliminating the hair-themed days as part of its “ongoing efforts to be more mindful of equity and inclusion.”

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/amp/ ... ls-3648787

Please bring back the 60's 70's.

Zipperfish @ Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 am

I love WAP. I'm not really on top of a lot of contemporary popular music, being in my mid-50s now; it's too exhausting to keep up, lol. But I see WAP as a woman revelling in her sexuality. Probably a fad, though. I mean, where do you go after WAP? Or maybe I'll regret saying that soon. lol.

Thanos @ Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:11 pm

NOTE: This thread has been hijacked by SJW's and virtue signalers. Instead of creating their own separate thread to peddle their insanity they opted to desecrate this one instead.

If you don't like SJW's and their bullshit start your own separate thread on the diseased, disgusting, and mentally ill crap they believe and implement as policy. This thread has been ruined by them, deliberately, simply because they can't tolerate any dissent from their sick philosophies.

llama66 @ Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:25 pm

Yup.

Scape @ Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:09 pm

Scape @ Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:49 pm

Original:

PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:25 pm

Woke BS from Microsoft.

$1:
Computer says no! Showgirl, mankind, whitewash and blacklist are just some of the words that don't make it past Microsoft Word's new woke filter (but don't worry, you can turn it off)
Microsoft has rolled out a feature which checks for potentially offensive text
The new spellchecker puts a purple line beneath any text deemed 'problematic'
The software also offers the user some PC alternatives to the flagged phrases
It is included on new versions of Word accessed via Office 365 since 2019
Examples of terms not deemed 'inclusive' by the spellchecker include 'blacklist', 'whitelist', 'postman' and 'mankind'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ilter.html

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:11 pm

Microsoft can fuck off.

-J.

Scape @ Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:32 pm

The Undoing of Joss Whedon

$1:
The Buffy creator, once an icon of Hollywood feminism, is now an outcast accused of misogyny. How did he get here? - Vulture

Scape @ Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:08 pm

Scape @ Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:40 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Scape @ Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:29 pm

Never thought the cultural nexus meltdown would be triggered by M&M's. It really is the end times.

raydan @ Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:24 pm

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next