Canada Kicks Ass
Today In Islam: Omnibus Thread

Previous  1 ... 177  178  179  180  181  182  183  Next

BartSimpson @ Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Well worth reading is this interview with a leftist German immigration activist who ran into reality and is now against any more immigration by Muslims into Europe.

https://arbeitsgruppefluchtundmenschenr ... r-english/

Excerpt:

$1:
The fact is, in this Islam-dominated culture, what counts is the law of the strongest, and if you help someone simply out of compassion, that doesn’t jibe with their world view. For them that makes you a nincompoop, a weakling. And that is how they see us – as idiots, as a fallen society of weaklings.

Most Europeans cannot grasp this because it does not match our reformed, enlightened, Christian-humanist values, on which our culture is based.

Of course I know of many individual exceptions, but they simple confirm the rule. I consider it important in dealing with Muslims to be accessible for everyone, and I still am that way. I have Muslim friends, too. However, if you start noticing inconsistencies in their stories, or in the way they act, you had better be careful, because of taqiyya.

Seems one of the 'woke' has actually awakened. :idea:

BeaverFever @ Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:52 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Well worth reading is this interview with a leftist German immigration activist who ran into reality and is now against any more immigration by Muslims into Europe.

https://arbeitsgruppefluchtundmenschenr ... r-english/

Excerpt:

$1:
The fact is, in this Islam-dominated culture, what counts is the law of the strongest, and if you help someone simply out of compassion, that doesn’t jibe with their world view. For them that makes you a nincompoop, a weakling. And that is how they see us – as idiots, as a fallen society of weaklings.

Most Europeans cannot grasp this because it does not match our reformed, enlightened, Christian-humanist values, on which our culture is based.

Of course I know of many individual exceptions, but they simple confirm the rule. I consider it important in dealing with Muslims to be accessible for everyone, and I still am that way. I have Muslim friends, too. However, if you start noticing inconsistencies in their stories, or in the way they act, you had better be careful, because of taqiyya.

Yeah yeah all Muslims are m evil and beyond reform. But you’re not hate mongers right?

I could easily substitute the word Republican for Muslim in the above quote and it would be just as true, if not more so.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:21 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Just do not tell him how he gets cheap gasoline!

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:14 am

There's cheap gasoline? [huh]

BeaverFever @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:31 am

Today is Islam, yet another far-right nut job goes on an anti-Muslim shooting spree, killing 9 in Germany.

How many alt-right terrorist attacks before we start treating conservatism as the true religion of evil?

PluggyRug @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:31 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Today is Islam, yet another far-right nut job goes on an anti-Muslim shooting spree, killing 9 in Germany.

How many alt-right terrorist attacks before we start treating conservatism as the true religion of evil?

Did you also see the cow that climbed a tree yesterday.

BeaverFever @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:01 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

I guess the cow was trying to hide from the conservative killing spree. Death toll now upped to 10.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am

German neo-Nazi 'terrorist' who shot nine dead before killing his mother and himself was a far-right conspiracy theorist who believed in aliens, mind control and secret US bases where children are sacrificed to Satan

$1:
24-page manifesto posted online details his plans for global ethnic cleansing, including Muslims and Jews
His website details obsessions with alien abduction, mind control, right-wing conspiracies and secret US military bases where he believed children were sacrificed to Satan

And then...

Muezzin in his 70s stabbed at mosque in London's Regent's Park

Martin15 @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:50 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
German neo-Nazi 'terrorist' who shot nine dead before killing his mother and himself was a far-right conspiracy theorist who believed in aliens, mind control and secret US bases where children are sacrificed to Satan

I see, so according to some:

Conservatives;

kill their mothers

have lots of cool conspiracy theories

obsessed with aliens

obsessed with mind control

knows about the secret US bases where children are sacrificed to Satan
(sounds more like the Hillary program)

are all desperate for Germany to win the World Cup again

all this, and yet doesn't show up on any watch lists.

And yet, we have no links of the guy shouting "Praise Jebus" or anything
even close to that, nor do we get his Republican / Conservative / CDU membership......

But it's conservative who did this, not a complete whackjob...... [laughat]

Martin15 @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:54 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Muezzin in his 70s stabbed at mosque in London's Regent's Park

Oh boy, here we go, yes yes yes, it's a WHITE MALE, WE GOT US ONE OF THEM ALTRIGHT CONSERVATIVE RACISTS NOW !

Oh, wait....

$1:
A 'knifeman' who regularly prayed at Regent's Park mosque 'stabbed a Muslim crier in the shoulder' while he called worshippers to afternoon prayers in an incident the police say is not an act of terror.

The victim has been named by mosque-goers as Raafat, aged 69. He is the muezzin at the London Central Mosque, near Regent's Park and calls Muslims to prayer.

One witness said the suspect was a regular in the mosque and had been seen at least six months ago, adding that the victim was stabbed in the right shoulder.

PluggyRug @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:57 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

I guess the cow was trying to hide from the conservative killing spree. Death toll now upped to 10.

Well, no. The cow was trying to escape the misguided wrath of rabid lefties.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:53 pm

What does far-right even mean? I keep asking for my 'Prog to English' dictionary but nobody seems to know.

Apparently Muslims are right-wing but if something about them tweaks the attack button on some nutcase he becomes far-right.

So is that all there is to the definition or is there more?

Martin15 @ Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:13 am

Female ISIS supporter, 36, admits suicide bomb terror plot on St Paul's Cathedral and a London hotel in bid to 'kill herself and as many people as possible'

Safiyya Amira Shaikh, 36, admits preparation of terrorist acts at Old Bailey
Also pleads guilty to dissemination of terrorist publications at a hearing
Charge states she contacted someone who could prepare explosives
Shaikh is also said to have gone on trip to scope out St Paul's and a hotel

BeaverFever @ Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:30 am

Martin15 Martin15:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I see, so according to some:

Conservatives;

kill their mothers

have lots of cool conspiracy theories

obsessed with aliens

obsessed with mind control

knows about the secret US bases where children are sacrificed to Satan
(sounds more like the Hillary program)

are all desperate for Germany to win the World Cup again

all this, and yet doesn't show up on any watch lists.

And yet, we have no links of the guy shouting "Praise Jebus" or anything
even close to that, nor do we get his Republican / Conservative / CDU membership......

But it's conservative who did this, not a complete whackjob...... [laughat]

Well the libe between conservative and “ehack job” is a fine one. They both subscribe to bizarre conspiracy theories, which aren’t really so cool - his child abuse conspiracy theory is not so different from your pizzagate nonsense. But this guy was a conservative whack job.

BeaverFever @ Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:36 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
What does far-right even mean? I keep asking for my 'Prog to English' dictionary but nobody seems to know.

Apparently Muslims are right-wing but if something about them tweaks the attack button on some nutcase he becomes far-right.

So is that all there is to the definition or is there more?

How do you not t understand the difference between near and far? “Far” means extremist

Previous  1 ... 177  178  179  180  181  182  183  Next