Canada Kicks Ass
Tranny Freak Fight Erupts on YouTube!

Thanos @ Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:51 pm

Ends up in prohibited weapons charges being leveled against well-known troublemaker/bullshit-artist "Jessica" Yaniv:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/b ... spartandhp

$1:
A B.C. woman who made headlines for a failed human rights complaint alleging she was discriminated against by aestheticians who wouldn't wax her male genitalia is facing criminal charges.

The Langley RCMP says Jessica Yaniv, 32, is facing two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon after brandishing a taser in a video feud with another YouTube user.

Police said that on Aug. 5 they received multiple reports of a Langley woman who had brandished the weapon during a live stream.

"During the streaming, the weapon was not deployed TOWARD anyone," said police in a media release.

In the hour-long video, Yaniv, who is transgender, is engaged in a debate with right-wing YouTuber and political commentator Blaire White centred around her human rights complaint.

At one point when the debate becomes heated, Yaniv goes off-screen momentarily before responding to White.

"I don't need to be scared in my own house, that I'm going to get (expletive) attacked," says Yaniv, before raising a taser and activating it on screen.

After viewing the video, RCMP attended Yaniv's house and arrested her. A search of the property the following day found two conducted electrical weapons, said RCMP.

Not a dangerous mental illness that's foolishly being catered to by the powers-that-be, eh? BTW, Blaire White is also a tranny. Quick, send me to the re-education camp right away for a strict reconditioning in the use of proper pronouns! :lol:

stratos @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:08 am

I seen some of the video. Yaniv is a mental case. From what I seen of White, she (?) is not.

BartSimpson @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:02 am

So-called 'transgenderism' used to be considered a symptom of underlying mental problems. It is, of course, but now no one who claims an alphabet identity is treated for their primary mental problems.

The increased suicide rate among alphabet people (despite near mandatory acceptance) demonstrates this principle.

Tricks @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:27 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
So-called 'transgenderism' used to be considered a symptom of underlying mental problems. It is, of course, but now no one who claims an alphabet identity is treated for their primary mental problems.

The increased suicide rate among alphabet people (despite near mandatory acceptance) demonstrates this principle.

"Near mandatory acceptance" in a thread where the OP calls them freaks.

ROTFL

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:30 pm

I don't mind Blaire White myself, but I wouldn't be surprised to find Yaniv's picture in the first entry if I did a search (non-Google, of course) on the term "FREAK.'

Thanos @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Meanwhile in Seattle someone thought this was a good thing to do:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... onference/

$1:
The director of King County’s coordinating agency for homelessness, All Home, has resigned after an annual homelessness conference last week during which a dancer gave lap dances and kissed attendees.

Acting director Kira Zylstra resigned over the weekend, a county spokesperson told The Seattle Times in an email Monday.

The spokesperson said that when officials at the county’s Department of Community and Human Services (DCHS) found out about “a performance that was inappropriate for the conference,” they started an investigation into the event “and the leadership of All Home.”

“The investigation of the event and the leadership of All Home is currently underway,” spokesperson Sherry Hamilton wrote in the email.

At the annual homelessness conference on Dec. 9, performer Beyoncé Black St. James danced topless in a sheer bodysuit, gave lap dances and kissed attendees, according to two sources who were at the event. Attendees were government employees, nonprofit workers and members of the faith community, some of whom seemed uncomfortable with the performance, those sources said.

“I’m not personally offended by it, it just seemed so wrong and out of place for what we were there for,” said Rev. Bill Kirlin-Hackett, worrying that critics of Seattle’s approach to homelessness would see video of the event and use it to target local government and its efforts to end homelessness. “I just knew it was going to hit social media and when it hit social media, this is kind of like what every opponent of the collective work would wish for.”

When you embrace one bit of insanity then other forms of insanity follow quickly on it's heels. Can hardly wait to hear it when some kindergarten teacher decides the best thing they can do for diversity and inclusion is to have "Jessica" Yaniv come by and give the kids a talk about the importance of all-over body waxing. Jesus H., just drop all the nukes now and get it over with because apparently the asteroid is in no hurry to arrive and save the day. :lol:

raydan @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:08 pm

You know that these attention whores would disappear into anonymity if you guys stopped watching their videos.

BartSimpson @ Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:17 pm

raydan raydan:
You know that these attention whores would disappear into anonymity if you guys stopped watching their videos.

But...but...kitties!!!!

stratos @ Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:44 am

[B-o]

Thanos @ Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:36 am

Bump. Beyond-disgusting mentally-ill freak attacks reporter! :lol:

https://vancouversun.com/news/national/ ... 4fecdac31b

The society that encourages this idiocy and insanity to happen genuinely deserves to be burnt entirely down to the ground. ROTFL

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Bump. Beyond-disgusting mentally-ill freak attacks reporter! :lol:

https://vancouversun.com/news/national/ ... 4fecdac31b

The society that encourages this idiocy and insanity to happen genuinely deserves to be burnt entirely down to the ground. ROTFL

Interesting...

Let's see the whole thing: