Canada Kicks Ass
Trumpocalypse Thread - The End Is Now

Previous  1 ... 595  596  597  598  599  600  601 ... 968  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Tricks Tricks:
So he made a comment on the 1st, and doctored an official NOAA prediction on the 4th, that was shown to him on the 29th, when the predictions for the hurricane were changing by the hour? A map which was out of date likely within 24 hours at most. Which was undoubtedly explained to him?

Why was he using a prediction on the 4th, that clearly says "Aug 29th" on it? Did he keep it in his office or something?

In a tweet on the 1st he misjudged the data conflating the storm force tail end of the hurricane projected to hit Alabama with the hurricane's main body.

If you have any evidence he personally "doctored an official NOAA prediction" on the 4th produce it.

On the 4th he (and I will suggest his support team) still believed he was correct that the original forecast said hurricane for Alabama.

But again, so what? No hurricane funds were being redirected to Alabama as far as I know. If you believe you know different give us a link.

BartSimpson @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Using an obvious black marker is a conspiracy?

[laughat] [boff] ROTFL [wedgie]

Tricks @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:22 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I don't think anyone is implying a "conspiracy". We're implying he's a fucking idiot who's ego is so fragile it can't handle making a mistake, so he had to doctor a 6 day old prediction to suit what he said 3 days prior, which was immediately corrected by the National Weather Service.

The lengths you guys will go to not just say "yeah he fucked up" is baffling. It really is.

Thanos @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:28 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
No hurricane funds were being redirected to Alabama as far as I know.

This year's FEMA funds for storm relief have all been redirected to build about twenty miles worth of Maginot Line along the Mexican border. :lol:

llama66 @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Thanos Thanos:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
No hurricane funds were being redirected to Alabama as far as I know.

This year's FEMA funds for storm relief have all been redirected to build about twenty miles worth of Maginot Line along the Mexican border. :lol:

It's alright, the Ardenne's forest (Pacific and Atlantic Ocean) will prevent any foreign aggression from skirting the line.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I don't think anyone is implying a "conspiracy". We're implying he's a fucking idiot who's ego is so fragile it can't handle making a mistake, so he had to doctor a 6 day old prediction to suit what he said 3 days prior, which was immediately corrected by the National Weather Service.

The lengths you guys will go to not just say "yeah he fucked up" is baffling. It really is.

Is that it then? You're freaked because he messed up on a prediction? Very well. One more time then. So what?

I just thought of something though, Tricks.

Aren't you the guy that's all puffed up and posturing about being the one true representation of what you call "the science" concerning the global warming issue?

And now you're pearl clutching because you believe an official document had a representation of suggested data from another source added to it, is that it?

Very well, get your fainting couch ready and do a non-Google search on something called "Mike's Nature trick." Then realise that Mike's nature trick's inclusion in the officially authorized IPCC report is what clicked the chicken little scare of global warming into hysteria mode.

BeaverFever @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Bart and Fiddle’s story is changing by the minute. It’s hilarious to watch the Republican excuse machine in action.

Just to be clear: today they’ve gone from Trump spoke the truth” and “the map was real” to “he made an honest mistake” and so what if it’s fake” and “probably one of his staffers drew it, which means its ok”. I guess Trump just went along with this supposed rogue staffer out of fear of peer pressure or something? Totally acceptable for a man with his finger on the nukes.

And despite the fact that the hand-drawn magic marker line has been in the news all week Fiddle is just finding out about it now after I posted the image for a SECOND time. Way to show your authority on the issue :roll:

I’m sure Trump made an honest mistake in his initial tweet and if he’d just left it at that he wouldn’t have found himself the weekly laughingstock and butt of all jokes YET AGAIN. But the way he hilariously quadrupled down on something so trivial, and then did so with a map altered with a sharpie is priceless and goes to show he’s not even capable of acting like an adult, let alone like a president. I mean a sharpie. What he couldn’t forge something a little more believable than that? Whats the matter was Kinkos closed or something? :D

“Mr. Never Wrong” is at his most hilarious all the times he’s caught actually being wrong. He’s so insecure and his overreactions, excuses and the lengths he goes to in order to double down are so over-the-top bizarre you can’t help but laugh at this joke clown of a president. The more he overreacts the more you can tell HE knows he’s wrong and feels humiliated

Tricks @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:02 pm

The man does everything with a sharpie. He had a special one made with his signature on it to make it look "rich"

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-u ... en-2018-11

BartSimpson @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:50 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Bart and Fiddle’s story is changing by the minute.

Where this horseshit started is when some feckless fuck in the media condemned the President for commenting about Alabama a few days AFTER the President had actually made the comment.

They took a days old comment and presented it as if it were made that same day to make the President look ridiculous.

He defended himself by saying that the info he had on the 29th put Alabama and the other Gulf states at risk.

Which it did.

On the 29th even New Orleans was preparing for Dorian because that's where it looked like the storm was going.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/here-we-go ... i/28863023

And here you are propagating yet another lie by spinning bullshit a week later in the bullshit pretense that no one had ever thought that the storm would threaten Alabama or anywhere in the Gulf.

And now hyper-partisan sufferers of Trump Derangement Syndrome (a mental illness if there ever was one) want the man impeached or hung or impaled (or worse) because of a line on a map that showed what a lot of people believed on August 29th.

That's all you got? Really? Fucking pathetic is what this is. :roll:

BartSimpson @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Scroll down to August 30th.

https://twitter.com/AlabamaNG

And here's Trump fucking OWNING CNN that denied they ever said the storm was threatening Alabama:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9105340416

BeaverFever @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:33 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Scroll down to August 30th.

https://twitter.com/AlabamaNG

And here's Trump fucking OWNING CNN that denied they ever said the storm was threatening Alabama:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9105340416

You mean the tweet on Aug 30 that says
$1:
Models are becoming more consistent with keeping Dorian (and major impacts) east of Alabama next week.
. And has a hurricane map that shows absolutely NO Alabama path much lea one added in sharpie?

BartSimpson @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:45 pm

True, on the 30th the models were starting to show another path. But just the day before the threat to the Gulf coast was much greater according to those same models.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:03 pm

The more I'm forced to look at this the more I'm starting to doubt Trump even made a mistake.

First of all were you just talking about this above?

CNN TOLD ALABAMA TO BE ‘ON THE LOOKOUT’ FOR DORIAN ON 8/28

There's video at the link.

And later forecasts suggested Alabama could have been hit by the tail end of hurricane.

The tail end of a hurricane. Isn't that what Superstorm Sandy was? I'm pretty sure it was. Would you not want New York to have received a report that Superstorm Sandy could be coming? Because another thing I'm pretty sure of is New York was getting them.

Come to think of it wasn't there just a warning a couple days ago that Atlantic Canada could be hit by the tail end of this current hurricane? That one I am sure of because I posted it as news.

Some of you guys should learn to think a bit before you slip into your TDS hysterics.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:49 pm

National Hurricane Center advisory, August 30. 11 pm.

Posted on PBS twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ED0nyqGXkAIEjJS.jpg

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Previous  1 ... 595  596  597  598  599  600  601 ... 968  Next