Canada Kicks Ass
Turkey says it has video and audio that proves journalist wa

REPLY

Previous  1  2  3



DrCaleb @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:17 am

BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Hmmm, they found a room in the embassy with a fresh coat of paint and smelling of Oxy-Clean.

How odd!


OxiClean does a great job on blood! [B-o]

Quote:
Blood stains on clothing are an unfortunate side effect of those common cuts and scrapes -- especially on jerseys and athletic wear. But no blood stain can stand up to the incredible cleaning power of OxiClean, which removes blood spots fast.


You never use bleach on bloodstains, as it does nothing. Oxy-clean will destroy the cell membranes so there is no more blood, and CSI has a hard time getting any DNA evidence.


Or, so I'm told. [angel]

   



DrCaleb @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 am

The Khashoggi execution should forever extinguish the myth of this 'progressive' Saudi prince

   



llama66 @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:16 am

DrCaleb wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Hmmm, they found a room in the embassy with a fresh coat of paint and smelling of Oxy-Clean.

How odd!


OxiClean does a great job on blood! [B-o]

Quote:
Blood stains on clothing are an unfortunate side effect of those common cuts and scrapes -- especially on jerseys and athletic wear. But no blood stain can stand up to the incredible cleaning power of OxiClean, which removes blood spots fast.


You never use bleach on bloodstains, as it does nothing. Oxy-clean will destroy the cell membranes so there is no more blood, and CSI has a hard time getting any DNA evidence.


Or, so I'm told. [angel]

I have a friend that says oxy-clean gets hookerblood off everything. Ceilings, Walls, Carpet, Bathtubs, Sinks, Freezers, and they say it's gentle on clothes and skin too!

   



BartSimpson @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:41 am

DrCaleb wrote:
The Khashoggi execution should forever extinguish the myth of this 'progressive' Saudi prince


He is a progressive! He's been progressively more repressive with each passing day!

   



Thanos @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:44 am

There are as many real moderates in Saudi Arabia as there are real moderates (or sane people) in the Republican party.

   



llama66 @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:49 am

BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:


He is a progressive! He's been progressively more repressive with each passing day!

You may be right....

   



BartSimpson @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:20 am

Thanos wrote:
There are as many real moderates in Saudi Arabia as there are real moderates (or sane people) in the Republican party.


Yet there are no stories in the media about Republicans attacking Democrats...just stories about unhinged Democrats assaulting Republicans.

:idea:

   



Thanos @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:26 am

Except for the wee Sturmabteilung that Gavin McInnes is openly operating, where most of the members are usually wearing MAGA hats. Maybe Fiddy can show up soon to post a video that "confirms" they're merely scamps doing it for the lulz of triggering the snowflakes:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/intern ... n-mcinnes/

Quote:
“Choke a motherfucker. Choke a bitch. Choke a tranny. Get your fingers around the windpipe.”

“Can you call for violence generally? ‘Cause I am.”

“We will kill you. That’s the Proud Boys in a nutshell.”

- Gavin McInnes


Clearly with rhetoric like that they're all Bernie supporters. :roll:

   



Thanos @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:37 am

No, there's no GOP violence being made anywhere at all, just peaceful & entirely civil free speech:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/former ... rotesters/

Quote:
Will Deschamps Sr., the former chairman of the Montana state Republican Party, wrote on Facebook this week that Trump supporters will come armed to President Donald Trump’s upcoming rally in his state — and he warned protesters that “we know how to use” firearms.

“For all the prospective attendees to the Trump event,” wrote Deschamps. “Come early. Also all you protesters, show up as well. This is a concealed and open carry state and we know how to use em.”


Seems reasonable, given that a hardcore-leftist hellhole like Montana is one of the worst hotbeds anywhere for Antifa rioting and other types of communist violence. :roll:

   



BeaverFever @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:54 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
There are as many real moderates in Saudi Arabia as there are real moderates (or sane people) in the Republican party.


Yet there are no stories in the media about Republicans attacking Democrats...just stories about unhinged Democrats assaulting Republicans.

:idea:



Sure that’s true ....if you’re the tin foil nut type who believes that Heather Heyer died of heart attack that had nothing to do with being hit by a car, and the Charleston shooting, Oak Creek Sikh temple shooting, Oklahoma City bombing, Atlantia Olympics bombing, countless bombings and shooting spree attacks on abortion clinics and doctors, have all heen false flag liberal operations :roll:


Oh and how about this one:

Republican candidate charged with assault after 'body-slamming' Guardian reporter

The Republican candidate for Montana’s congressional seat has been charged with misdemeanor assault after he is alleged to have slammed a Guardian reporter to the floor on the eve of the state’s special election, breaking his glasses and shouting: “Get the hell out of here.”

Ben Jacobs, a Guardian political reporter, was asking Greg Gianforte, a tech millionaire endorsed by Donald Trump, about the Republican healthcare plan when the candidate allegedly “body-slammed” the reporter.

“He took me to the ground,” Jacobs said by phone from the back of an ambulance. “I think he whaled on me once or twice … He got on me and I think he hit me … This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me in reporting on politics.”

Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna, field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey witnessed the incident at Gianforte’s campaign headquarters in Montana, according to an account published on the Fox News website. After Jacobs asked Gianforte his question, Acuna wrote: “Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him.

“Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of ‘I’m sick and tired of this!’ … To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff’s deputies[/quote]

So now I expect as per your usual routine you’ll switch personalities and from whining about your fictional persecution at the hands of evil violent liberals and with 100% amnesia and total self-contradiction you’ll instead start bragging about how you big tough macho republicans proudly rag-doll any wimpy liberals who ask annoying questions and give them the beatings they deserve. Right? Because you have no values and you will say just about anything even if it’s the exact opposite of what you said just 5 minutes earlier.

   



BeaverFever @ Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Back to the original topic: isn’t it great that we have the internet get this story from 2016:

Quote:
Saudi Arabia bans journalist for criticising Donald Trump

Jamal Khashoggi said Mr Trump's Middle East stance is 'contradictory'

Monday 5 December 2016 12:45


A Saudi Arabian journalist and commentator has been banned
by his country for criticising US President-elect Donald Trump.

Jamal Khashoggi has been banned from writing in newspapers, making TV appearances and attending conferences, Middle East Eye reports.....



https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 56956.html

ROTFL

Meanwhile Saudis spend billions on Trump/ Kushner properties and business deals so of course Trump has a timid response. to this situation

   



REPLY

Previous  1  2  3