Canada Kicks Ass
Need French Canadian to Engllish Translation Help

1  2  Next

Bigdaddy33 @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:38 pm

Can anyone translate this for me in english?

Mon ami t tu aussi ekoeuurer qmoi de l'hiver

What does this mean English? I can get some of it, something about my friend and for the winter?

I cant translate t tu. What is that extra t mean? What is qmoi? Shouldn’t it be que moi? What is ekoeuurer mean? Is that slang?

Please help any would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bigdaddy

Regina @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:40 pm

There's a French to English translate button at the bottom of the threads. Try it out and you'll get your answer......I think. :lol:

Bigdaddy33 @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Tried that but it doesnt translate correctly. Oh yeah I cant spell English either. My Bad.

AKZ @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:45 pm

Bigdaddy33 Bigdaddy33:
Can anyone translate this for me in english?

What does this mean English? I can get some of it, something about my friend and for the winter?

I cant translate t tu. What is that extra t mean? What is qmoi? Shouldn’t it be que moi? What is ekoeuurer mean? Is that slang?

Please help any would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bigdaddy

Probably should read something like this in French: Mon ami, es tu aussi écoeuré que moi de l'hiver.

If so it means,

My friend, are you just as fed up as I am of winter.

Bigdaddy33 @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Thanks. The person sending me this line obviously didnt use good grammar. That sounds good though which is probably right. I still never heard of the word ekoeuurer. If anyone else can add something about this, it would be appreciated.

camerontech @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:10 pm

ekoeuurer is not a french word, I can tell you that. the translation provided by AKZ is right.

Streaker @ Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:40 am

It's a French word alright, but ''écoeuré'' is the way it should have been spelled, as pointed by AKZ.

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:44 am

Je suis vraiment dégoûté de l'hiver, vais lire nouvelle Pâques dimanche donne l'assaut à le fil et vous comprendrez.

Streaker @ Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:55 am

"I'm really sick of winter, go read news Easter Sunday give attack to the wire and you'll understand".

[huh] :lol:

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:03 am

google what do you expect :D

Streaker @ Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:09 am

:lol:

Maybe "attacking the wire" could be better translated as "pulling the wire"? :idea: :?: :lol:

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:12 am

I can't do that and type at the same time....i need both hands to pull the wire :wink:

vicente @ Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Correct spelling would be:
Mon ami, t'es -tu aussi écoeuré(e) que moi de l'hiver?

Standard French would be:
Mon ami, Tu es aussi écoeuré(e) que moi de l'hiver?

Translation:
Hey bud, you as sick of winter as I am?

the second "tu" in the first sentence is a part of Quebecois grammar, it is not a mistake. Just that it is not a part of International French.

French_Canuck @ Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 am

If anyone needs French Canadian to be translater, lemme know, PM me, I am from Québec and fluent in both english AND french canadian.

Most of our slang wont be translated in a "normal" translater hehe.

1  2  Next