Canada Kicks Ass
An Unconditional Apology...AND Additional Comment

Newsbot @ Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:02 am

Title: An Unconditional Apology...AND Additional Comment
Written By: Robin Mathews
Date: Wednesday, September 30 at 16:34
In my last coumn I wrongly reported Green Party attention to the bad (FIPA) economic treaty with China. Here I apologize for that error, and I underscore the major (actively avoided) issue in this national election.
read more

RickW @ Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:02 am

The "opposition" parties do not want to rock the boat with actual allegations - afraid as they are of missing a vote here and there. Ms. May, knowing in her wisdom that she will not become the next PM, is free to call a spade a spade.
One can only hope that, like Al Capone who never was convicted of racketeering, never-the-less went to prison for something quite petty by comparison, so to will Harper.
But it won't be because of the so-called "opposition" parties (unless either of them grows a pair if either one of them become PM and goes ahead with criminal charges against the former Harper government).

RickW @ Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 am

And speaking of "missing votes", the Harper government has evidently tapped into a rich vein of latent racism and prejudice, just before the 19th of October voting day:
http://www.salon.com/2015/10/06/white_p ... r_hotline/
"White people don't have to worry about Canada's new 'report your neighbor' hotline"