Canada Kicks Ass
Family Guy

Previous  1  2

Trevelyan @ Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:32 pm

I never liked the Simpsons But I love Family Guy.My ex g/f bought be the Box Set like some time ago and I can't put it down!!! Stewie is my fav and he makes the show!!

Stellar @ Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:45 pm

I would occasionally watch the Simpsons because it was really known to be a classic and funny show.
But the family guy is just hilarious!

Dayseed @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:51 pm

I only ask this as somebody who enjoys the Family Guy and once watched the Simpsons before it became rather unbearable.

Is it time for the Simpsons to have the hatchet buried deep, deep, deep into its bloated, heaving corpse or is it still the same edgy funny satire it always was?

Personally, the Simpsons took an irretrievable nose-dive when the writing staff was comprised of fans of the show. Continuity and secondary character development became too important as well as having the Simpsons react to a wrought-funny situation.

Also, did Schumacher's debacle Batman Forever teach us nothing about cramming in too many stars??

Family Guy, still driven by the primary characters and consequently, funny.

andyt @ Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Just happened to watch a bit as I was flicking channels. Holy shit, talk about pro-atheist stuff. Didn't know mainstream US tv had stuff like that.

Previous  1  2