Canada Kicks Ass
J. K. Rowling at it again...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 8  Next

Thanos @ Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:02 pm

Trans activists resort to same tactic with violence against women that conservatives like Jason Kenney & Ron DeSantis have done with COVID - "if we don't report it when it happens then technically it doesn't exist":

https://4w.pub/feminist-collective-susp ... ansphobia/

$1:
A France-based "feminist" group has announced they will no longer be providing data on domestic femicides due to concerns the sex-based data is being used by 'transphobes.'

On January 5, #NousToutes – a French activist organization self-identifying as "feminist" – published an 11-post thread on Twitter outlining that they would no longer be relaying the information associated with the murder of women by intimate partners.

The thread stated that on January 3, "transphobic remarks" had been shared by the collective responsible for supplying #NousToutes with the femicide data, and as a result, [b]they would no longer be documenting any information on female murder statistics until they could find a way to make the data more inclusive.[/b]

Féminicides Par Compagnons ou Ex, a volunteer feminist group, has been compiling data on domestic violence and the murder of women in France since 2018. On January 3, they responded to a commenter complaining that no data on trans-identified males had been reported.

The group responded that in 6 years, no trans-identified male had been murdered in a situation of domestic violence in France. They went on to state that they were recieving harassment over their reporting of those facts, and that "some seem to have retained the toxic aspects of their former masculinity."

Later on that day, the group's official Twitter account re-tweeted a post from 4W Writer and feminist activist Genevieve Gluck supporting them.

In the "offending" post, Gluck reiterated that no trans-identified males had been murdered by an intimate partner in France for 6 years. Gluck also pointed out that Féminicides Par Compagnons ou Ex had been accused of "transphobia" for simply reporting on the murder of women.

In their thread, #NousToutes went on to say that the sentiment was "oppressive" and "otherwise illegal," noting that "transphobia is not an opinion, but a crime punishable by law."

The collective goes on to say that it will be suspending their reporting on femicide data until they can find a source which is more inclusive, and recognizes trans-identified males as victims of femicide.

On January 1st, three women were murdered in France in the span of 24 hours. The crimes were unrelated and occurred in different parts of the country.

In 2021, 113 women were murdered in France, primarily by male intimate partners or ex-partners.

Not as much fun as going after Jon Stewart for correctly defending himself against irresponsible & agenda-promoting media for distorting his words for their own purposes. But given that this involved actual real women being murdered in a wave of violence that's existed since the dawn of time it's a tad more important than playing the usual round of "what did the celebrity say/didn't say".

Thanos @ Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:30 pm

Completely harmless behaviour! And there is no harm to be found in self-identification at all, right? :roll:

https://www.ibtimes.sg/pedophile-60-who ... rder-61971

$1:
A 60-year-old pedophile, who identifies as a 5-year-old girl was convicted of defying a court order. UK resident, Janiel Verainer was ordered by the court to stay away from kids after he was found kissing a little girl outside of a cafe in Thanet in 2016. Verainer was found guilty of defying the court order in kissing two minor girls and has been convicted again.

In 2016, Janiel Verainer, after being convicted of kissing a minor and possessing child sexual exploitation photos on his devices, was sentenced to 15 months in prison. A sexual harm prevention order was also imposed on him by the court, who referred to the pedophile as 'she/her'. Verainer, however, repeated the crime, once again when "she" approached and kissed two minor girls last year. "She" is scheduled to be sentenced to prison on February 25.

According to 4W, Janiel Verainer dressed up as an elf for "her" court appearance at the recent hearing, donning a green and red dress, red and white thigh-high stockings, and a sweater. During the hearing, Verainer was sucking on "her" thumb, according to reports. Back in 2016, Verainer had pigtails and was sucking on a pacifier during the court hearing. "She" also carried a large stuffed doll and was reprimanded by the judge for the same.

According to the reports of a full psychiatric evaluation that Verainer was subjected to, back then, "she" was not found with any mental illnesses, but "she" did have personality issues. This means that "she" is considered to have consciously broken the court-ordered restriction and is mentally competent to stand trial and face a conviction for "her" repetitive crimes.

The news came to light when journalist and author of NYT bestseller Unmasked, Andy Ngo tweeted about the same. People reacted to Andy's post and bashed Janiel Verainer's self-identification by calling it 'hooey'.

Somewhere, somehow, everything JK Rowling has done or said is much much worse though. Yes, Rowling & any other dissenters from the narrative are the "wrong, cruel, and dangerous" one. Jesus Christ, this entire society needs to be burned down to the ground and salt spread on the ashes so nothing can grown again where it once stood if this is where we're heading. :evil:

DrCaleb @ Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:15 am

I think you have a blind spot here T. Confusing pedos with transsexuals for one. That asshole is along the 'Jessica Yanovich' type, not the the Bruce Jenner type. Transexualism is an actual medical thing. Paedophilia is an actual criminal and mental health thing.

They aren't related. Like when Bart equated homosexuality and paedophilia.

Thanos @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:39 am

* I'll post something later about the connection between pedo-friendly psychiatry and trans

* Woke school makes themselves look like total morons, ditches JK Rowling for an even fiercer gender critical woman appalled by activist politics:

https://www.rt.com/sport/545472-jk-rowl ... ly-holmes/

$1:
A UK school which replaced a tribute to Harry Potter author JK Rowling with British athlete Kelly Holmes has come under fire after comments were discovered which were made by the Olympian about trans competitors.

Rowling, who is one of the world's most successful authors, enflamed the so-called 'woke' mob with a succession of tweets about the transgender community after first drawing criticism in the summer of 2020 when she objected to the phrase 'people who menstruate' being used in an op-ed article in place of the word 'women'.

That set off a torrent of complaints aimed at the writer and even led to the Harry Potter film series' trio of stars, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, distancing themselves from her.

There were also reports that Rowling was disinvited from the recent Harry Potter film anniversary celebrations because of the controversy.

Now Boswells School in Essex, which had named one of its houses after the author, appears to have taken a further stand by bowing to public pressure and rescinding the decision.

The school's replacement for Rowling, double-gold winning Olympian Kelly Holmes, was initially seen as something of an easy choice.

Holmes is one of the most successful female athletes in Great Britain's history and has medaled at a variety of middle-distance events throughout her extensive athletic career – but the decision to opt for her has drawn further criticism after historical comments made by Holmes about trans athletes came to light in which she described transgender people competing against women in sports as "a bloody joke".

"This is a trans woman – a male body with male physiology – setting a world record and winning a woman’s event in America in powerlifting," wrote former Olympian Sharron Davies after a transgender weightlifter announced that she had broken records at a competition in the US in 2019.

"A woman with female biology cannot compete. It’s a pointless, unfair playing field."

Holmes replied: "It's a bloody joke and all getting ready for biological women to boycott certain events.

"Have a trans category if need be but, even better, a trans Games. Otherwise I’m starting to worry about the backlash and abuse that the trans community will get from spectators. It will happen."

Holmes reacted with pride at having a house named after her and praised Rowling as being a world-renowned author.

"I am always honored when a school names a house after me," the champion in the 800m and 1,500m events at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens was quoted as saying by MailOnline.

I hope my name represents determination, strength in adversity and a never-give-up attitude.

"JK Rowling is a brilliant, world-renowned author and should be credited for all the good she has done in the literature world to help young people, in particular have vision, creativity, dreams and much more."

You can't make this shit up. What happens when the woke go all extra to prove that they're hyper-woke? Well, the rest of us usually end up getting a good laugh at their foolishness. Jesus Christ, they're getting dumber by the day. #CancelKellyHolmes! :lol:

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:06 am

Thanos Thanos:
* I'll post something later about the connection between pedo-friendly psychiatry and trans

If it's going to be another link from Russia Today, you needn't bother.

Thanos @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:41 pm

RT is hardly my preferred source as well but they were the only ones with an in-depth article on the story.

Zipperfish @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:26 pm

Thanos Thanos:
RT is hardly my preferred source as well but they were the only ones with an in-depth article on the story.

Yeah, it's horrible propaganda, but I find news stories on there that western media ignore, particularly in the Middle East.

Thanos @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:33 pm

It's a devil's bargain most of the time. Both FOX and CNN do some very good straight reporting on their websites. It's just that now it's a major difficulty to find those good stories among all the chaff of opinion pieces and pop-up videos of interviews with some piece of dreck from one of the many extremist "communities".

PluggyRug @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:43 pm

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:48 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Russia is incredibly homophobic, and even worse to trans people. Russia Today is only there because the Kremlin wants to drive a wedge in between the west, and transphobia is a perfect subject to do that. So RT flogs things they see as wedge issues. And like Zip says, sometimes they have real news, to mask their intent.

RT is hardly a reliable source for this kind of information.

Thanos @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:58 pm

There was enough back-up to the legit twitter accounts of Kelly Holmes and the others involved in the story to make it trustable.

Go with this one then. It doesn't even bother to disguise itself for what it is, with upfront "if they don't concede to every one of our demands then it proves they're all hate-filled transphobes":

https://aninjusticemag.com/school-repla ... d172d580e6

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 pm

Thanos Thanos:
There was enough back-up to the legit twitter accounts of Kelly Holmes and the others involved in the story to make it trustable.

That's how it works. Just enough truth so you will be hooked on the lie. I'm not saying I know the truth, just that I've read enough on RT to see through them.

Thanos Thanos:
Go with this one then. It doesn't even bother to disguise itself for what it is, with upfront "if they don't concede to every one of our demands then it proves they're all hate-filled transphobes":

https://aninjusticemag.com/school-repla ... d172d580e6

See, I don't get that impression from that article.

$1:
The deck is and always has been stacked against transgender people in this conversation, we simply aren’t given the same platform that transphobia gets in the UK.

$1:
But I guess it's not really the big deal here. The big deal here is the fact that people are clueless about transphobia by design, not by accident. The media and those in power who benefit from transphobia don’t want you to know.

Somehow these don't look like demands. They look like statements.

Let's look at what an actual trans person in the UK thinks:

I wish I could find the video of Oliver coming out as Bisexual. It makes a great dovetail into that one.

But the jist of it is, trans people in the UK do not have the same rights and protections as even the homosexual crowd does.

Seems to me that is exactly what your article is trying to articulate.

Thanos @ Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:08 pm

1) Name one right they don't have.

2) Trans is about gender dysphoria.

3) Gay/lesbian/bisexual is about sexual attraction, and the need to form relationships with consenting adults of their own sex. This has nothing in the slightest to do with trans activism & politics.

The GLB are coming to the conclusion that a massive mistake was made when trans/queer/fluid got included in the rainbow. It's as bad as when the active pedophiles infiltrated the gay rights movement back in the 1970's and gave the religious right a massive weapon to beat up gays with, even though it was the pedophiles exclusively doing the attacks on children. That's why, in Britain especially, the GLB removing themselves from any association with trans is picking up steam with every passing month. In short their needs/rights/demands have zero in common with trans activism.

And, BTW for anyone interested, drag queens aren't trans. They find being called that deeply offensive. They're just gay men doing it for purposes of entertainment or sexual gameplay. They are not fetishists being directed by a kink they can't control. They, and the rest of the GLB who are becoming more aware of what's going on & about how they're being used/hijacked by the trans agenda, have nothing at all to do with this pseudo-intellectual idiocy that's now seemingly dominating each & every non-heterosexual issue.

DrCaleb @ Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:08 am

Thanos Thanos:
1) Name one right they don't have.

Quick search - discrimination against trans people is allowed under certain circumstances, such as they can be excluded from groups getting help or support meant for women if they used to be a man. And similar groups meant for men also won't allow them.

Thanos Thanos:
2) Trans is about gender dysphoria.

And. . .?

Thanos Thanos:
3) Gay/lesbian/bisexual is about sexual attraction, and the need to form relationships with consenting adults of their own sex. This has nothing in the slightest to do with trans activism & politics.

Nope. You can't say 'bisexual' and then 'their own sex'. Sexual attraction may have nothing to do with sex, or gender. Some people identify as pansexual, meaning they fall for the personality, not the shell. Some people identify as asexual, meaning they are attracted to no one.

That's what we are learning now, is that sexuality can't be pigeon holed.

Thanos @ Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:24 pm

Like, wow, new records being set every day! :roll:

https://twitter.com/sullydish/status/14 ... nAt74pAAAA

You go, "girl!" ROTFL

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 8  Next