Canada Kicks Ass
Movies to look forward to in 2018....

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

xerxes @ Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:22 am

Thanos Thanos:
After what they did to the one girl from The Last Jedi I hope they all get syphilis or herpes from dirty public toilet seats. Fucking clods are making me ashamed to be a fan of anything from geek culture with the way they're behaving. They're not anti-SJW crusaders or fighters against PC, they're just a pack of mean-spirited obsessive nerds whose parents did an absolute shit job of raising them properly. :evil:

Exactly. The once bullied have now become the bullies. It makes me sick to see actors and actresses being hounded mercilessly for not doing the role a certain way or for having the gumption to portray a strong willed woman on screen. The director of Logan is right: if the fans don’t stop being so nasty, then good directors and studios with big budgets will avoid making the films and it’ll go back to Uwe Boll making them and no one wants that.

llama66 @ Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:27 am

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:37 am

Sometimes one person's hero is someone else's villain.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:45 am

I don't get the feeling that the 'get woke, go broke' crowd is hoping for Captain Marvel to suck. It's more like they're hoping Captain Marvel isn't another one where it becomes the priority to inculcate the SJW agenda like a drumbeat. Because that doesn't work. It ruins the buzz. Cheapens the canon.

Although, Jeremy doesn't like the Captain Marvel actress and he seems a little too pleased to point that out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YKMRFaShQ

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:57 pm

I expect this one to make bank.

herbie @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:47 pm

WTF is with this SJW, woke, political shit in regards to goddam comic book movies? Who gives a flying fuck? They're goddam Hollywood pablum for the ignorant masses to sit there and drool and think they've been entertained.
I wish Netflix had a filter to 'exclude all remakes and shows based on comic books and video games'. Then there'd be about 12 left....

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Well yeah...I guess if I was a Progressive I wouldn't want people noticing that those getting "woke" are going broke either.

Tricks @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:10 pm

herbie herbie:
WTF is with this SJW, woke, political shit in regards to goddam comic book movies? Who gives a flying fuck? They're goddam Hollywood pablum for the ignorant masses to sit there and drool and think they've been entertained.
I wish Netflix had a filter to 'exclude all remakes and shows based on comic books and video games'. Then there'd be about 12 left....

Go back to yelling at kids on your lawn you grumpy fuck. ;)

Tricks @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanos Thanos:
After what they did to the one girl from The Last Jedi I hope they all get syphilis or herpes from dirty public toilet seats. Fucking clods are making me ashamed to be a fan of anything from geek culture with the way they're behaving. They're not anti-SJW crusaders or fighters against PC, they're just a pack of mean-spirited obsessive nerds whose parents did an absolute shit job of raising them properly. :evil:

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:
Unfortunately I can already hear the GamerGate sort of shit-fucks winding up with their whining of "I don't wanna see a superhero movie starring a girl!' even though Captain Marvel's been a female character for well over thirty fucking years now. :roll:

I think they got over that because Wonder Woman rocked it.

They had no choice but to keep their idiot mouths shut about WW because even they knew how stupid they'd look if they started yapping about a character that's been female from the beginning. I think they were plenty pissed off though about the depiction of Paradise Island where the women didn't need any manly-man help to protect themselves from dangerous invaders.

What are you talking about? I didn't see anything like that. Infact I saw issues from the loonies on the far left about their depiction of women in it.

Why would anyone get upset that WonderWOMAN is a female character?

herbie @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:18 pm

$1:

Egggh!! I gave up on comic books when they raised the price to 15 cents!! My Mom used to send me to the store with a dollar and I'd come back with 2 loaves of bread, 2 quarts of milk, a dozen eggs and a bag of candy. Can't do that these days, too many security cameras... :)

Tricks @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:19 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:

Egggh!! I gave up on comic books when they raised the price to 15 cents!! My Mom used to send me to the store with a dollar and I'd come back with 2 loaves of bread, 2 quarts of milk, a dozen eggs and a bag of candy. Can't do that these days, too many security cameras... :)

You forgot uphill both ways.

Thanos @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Tricks Tricks:
What are you talking about? I didn't see anything like that. Infact I saw issues from the loonies on the far left about their depiction of women in it.

The fembos got mad at Justice League because they sexed-up the armour the Amazons wore. In Wonder Woman it was pretty much just regular functional Classic Greek protection, but in JL Zack Snyder altered to what's mockingly called boob-armour because of a pair of formed hollows the costume designers install for the hooters to reside in. Plus the extra cleavage and raising the hem of their leather kilts a couple of inches.

Tricks @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Tricks Tricks:

The fembos got mad at Justice League because they sexed-up the armour the Amazons wore. In Wonder Woman it was pretty much just regular functional Classic Greek protection, but in JL Zack Snyder altered to what's mockingly called boob-armour because of a pair of formed hollows the costume designers install for the hooters to reside in. Plus the extra cleavage and raising the hem of their leather kilts a couple of inches.

Ah yes! That's what it was!

Thanos @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:03 pm

The real SJW's also hate Gal Gadot because she's Israeli, served her obligatory time in the IDF after high school, and refuses to side with the Palestinians over her own people. Right or left these ideologue scum are taking way too much of the fun out of the geek entertainment genres. :x

DrCaleb @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 am

Tricks Tricks:

Some people just like to rage at something. I agree, I didn't see it. But I'll never be surprised at how some people can get pissed off a the most insignificant things.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next