New trailer today.

Thanos @ Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:51 pm

Finally! [cheer]

Scape @ Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:41 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL [stupid]

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:16 pm

Scape @ Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:37 pm

Scape @ Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Wow, never thought he would be a champion of this movie.

Warning **spoiler heavy**

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:55 am

Scape Scape:

I am leery of this. The First movie was . . interesting. The Sci-Fi miniseries was the best so far.

I don't know what this movie will bring to the table.

Thanos @ Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:32 am

From what I looked up earlier it's going to be a two-part series. Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen isn't appearing in the first film but will be in the follow-up - there's no way they can delete that kind of character altogether, not when Feyd's knife duel against Paul Atreides is such a major visual moment in the story. They probably know from the David Lynch film that it isn't possible to do it right in just one movie and with the kind of hype they're putting into it they can't afford the backlash if they tried to do it that way.

Scape @ Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:28 pm

bootlegga @ Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:23 am

I don't why some people hate a movie because the lead actor is of a certain political/religious believer.

Either a movie is good or it isn't. I can like Clint Eastwood movies even if I didn't like for his 'empty chair conversation with Obama', just like I can not like a movie with female Ghostbusters because the movie was pretty bad as movies go.

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:23 am

Zipperfish @ Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:16 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Scape Scape:

I am leery of this. The First movie was . . interesting. The Sci-Fi miniseries was the best so far.

I'll certainly see it anyway. I fear that this will be an action movie and lose the tapestry of the tale.

raydan @ Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:59 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Scape Scape:

I'll certainly see it anyway. I fear that this will be an action movie and lose the tapestry of the tale.

I hated the first one so I'm not in any rush to see this one.

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:18 am

raydan raydan:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I hated the first one so I'm not in any rush to see this one.

If you liked the books, you should see if you can find the DVDs of SciFi's 'Dune' and 'Children of Dune' miniseries. They kind of roll 'Heretics of Dune' into 'Children'.

They are all really well done.

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:32 pm

(and the actresses that play Chani and Alia are stunning)

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  Next