Canada Kicks Ass
Omnibus Movies you are looking forward to

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next

raydan @ Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:59 pm

I find it hilarious that Gina lost The Mandalorian to play in a movie that about 10 people will see and Fiddle says that she won.

What did she win Fiddle, come on, say it? :lol:

raydan @ Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:14 pm

Game show in the year 2043...

Horrible actress who played in a "Star Wars" movie. Lost everything because she's a fucking idiot

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Even at your age Gina seems to be able to get you all worked up Ray.

What a babe.

raydan @ Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:46 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Even at your age Gina seems to be able to get you all worked up Ray.

What a babe.

A babe? She looks like a bodybuilder dude who took the wrong hormones. 8O

Thanos @ Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:09 am

Gina was super hot. And Haywire was a great movie. Then she gained a lot of weight. Presumably from the stress of being treated worse, just for being a Hollywood conservative apparently, than any Holocaust survivor was ever treated by the Nazis. Sad! :lol:

Thanos @ Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:15 am

Holy shit, talk about Ridley Scott returning to genius form with a bang. 8O

This was fucking awesome. I'm giving it 8.5 out of 10. The fight scene was sheer brutality, one of the best medieval scraps I've ever seen on film. Don't miss it, it's great from beginning to end. [B-o]

Scape @ Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Swing and a miss, disappointing but expected.

DrCaleb @ Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:07 pm

xerxes @ Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:03 pm

Looks cool. And if you didn't watch the What If.... series on D+, now's a good time because it'll fill in some of the backstory.

DrCaleb @ Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:08 pm

Is the 'What if' actually related to the comic of the same name? I couldn't tell from online conversations.

xerxes @ Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:13 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Is the 'What if' actually related to the comic of the same name? I couldn't tell from online conversations.

It is based off of the comics yes. How accurately I couldn't tell you, but the series draws its inspiration from them.

The first episode is "What if Peggy Carter got the super soldier serum instead of Steve Rodgers?" and so on.

Thanos @ Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Apparently Matrix Resurrections is receiving the same reviews & responses that almost all Wachowski movies get - take the blue pill afterwards just to completely forget everything about it. :|

DrCaleb @ Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:01 am

Thanos Thanos:
Apparently Matrix Resurrections is receiving the same reviews & responses that almost all Wachowski movies get - take the blue pill afterwards just to completely forget everything about it. :|

I'm not reading the reviews. They always suck.

The second person in the movie was Jessica Henwick. [drool] That's when I knew everything would be all right. (Not sure if her accent is real or not) Most of the cast are from the other Wachowski project, Sense 8. That show makes me happy.

Matrix Resurrections, I think, was pretty decent. It's a logical outcome from the ending of the trilogy. Smith has some decent upgrades. Battle lines between 'us' and 'them' have greyed.

And that Analyst is so Chad that he shares a border with Niger. 'Doogie' does well in the role. I thought the whole plot wasn't impossible, and dovetails nicely with the original premise.

Fuck the reviewers. They get paid whether or not they are wrong.

DrCaleb @ Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:17 am

Also - Of course the cat is named 'Deja Vu', and of course Neo has a prescription for Blue Pills. :)

Scape @ Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:48 pm

Idiocracy updated as an allegory for global warming. Very funny flick.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next