Donald Trump Tells A Half-Troubled Nation: Don't Be Afraid
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

BeaverFever @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Sore Winners | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

BeaverFever @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Donald Trump's First Moves as President-Elect: A Closer Look
Late Night with Seth Meyers

martin14 @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:00 pm

I wonder if John Oliver ever wrote that cheque to Trump's campaign ?

Like all good lieberals, probably not. :lol:

Here's more butthurt...

BeaverFever @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:11 pm

martin14 martin14:
I wonder if John Oliver ever wrote that cheque to Trump's campaign ?

Like all good lieberals, probably not. :lol:

Here's more butthurt..

Oh no, he's not a chickenshit rightie, he doesn't run away from it:

martin14 @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:35 pm

" I have been spectacularly wrong before "

Yeah, like every week. :lol:

He still doesn't say how much the cheque was.

I guessing he never wrote it.

So, come on chumpie, fess up, go find out how much John Oliver gave to Trump.

Good luck. :lol:

BeaverFever @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:49 pm

I bet you're still waiting for Maher to pay Trump too right? For proving he's not the son of an orangutan? Trump actually tried to sue for the money.

It's a comedy bit. I said it before I'll say it again, conservatives have no sense of humour. So filled with bile and inner ugliness I guess it's pretty impossible.

martin14 @ Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:55 pm

In other words, he never wrote the cheque, and he is just another lying lieberal. :lol:

rickc @ Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:20 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Sore Winners | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

The title of the thread is: This week in late night comedy. The fact of the matter is that there is nothing funny about Samantha Bee. She is a left wing hate filled arrogant bitch. Not even the laugh track is laughing when she is giving her monologue. A lot of left wingers are actually funny: Stewart, Colbert, John Oliver, just to name a few. These people have wit. They are funny. Even if I disagree with their politics, I can't help but laugh because they are funny. I'm on the right, but I like a good joke even if its on me. There is nothing funny about Samantha Bee, nothing at all. You would have thought that she would have learned a thing or two being around all that talent at the daily show, but you would be wrong. All Samantha Bee does is bitch about right wing Americans and the things they care about. Bitch about Christians, even though she was raised by her grandmother who was a secretary at a Catholic school that Bee attended. Her grandmother (who had no legal responsibility to raise her) went above and beyond the call of duty raising her bratty grandkid, only to have her religion shit on on a weekly basis by an unappreciative little bitch. Thats the essense of Samantha Bee (B as in BITCH). She could not stand living in the NYC's red headed step child that is Toronto. Being a big fish in a little pond was not enough for her. She had to have the taste of the big leagues. No second city for her, it was the big apple or bust, but all she has done since she has been in the states is bitch about it not being leftwing enough for her. Not enough gun control, not enough big government solving everyones problems, not enough single payer health care, too many Christians. I say if your not happy in the states, than don't let the door hit you in your big fat ass on the way out of the country. Don't come to my country and belittle the people who built this country. If she misses all that left wing horseshit that she left behind so much, than leave. You don't see me moving to Toronto and lecturing them about the right to own firearms do you? How well would that go over? Do you think that I would have my own comedy show in Toronto putting them down, and making fun of every thing that they believe in? I don't. Fuck Samantha Bee. Go back to being a big fish in a little pond, you ignorant slut.

BeaverFever @ Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Whoa! Someone got triggered!

Are you this guy?

BeaverFever @ Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Also calling her a slut because you don't like her politics is pretty disgusting.

BRAH @ Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Trevor Noah sucks not because of he clear bias against Trump but when he makes a good joke he doesn't know how to end it with the punch line.

Thanos @ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:08 pm

You'd think Jon Leibowitz could have toughed it out for one more year until the election was over before he quit. It would have been the same ol' same ol' but it still would have been about a thousand times funnier than anything Noah's done. :?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 23  Next