Canada Kicks Ass
What TV Shows are you watching right now?

Previous  1 ... 97  98  99  100  101  102  103 ... 132  Next

Strutz @ Fri May 08, 2020 5:51 pm

raydan raydan:
BattleBots...

That is a fun show to watch! We've been watching it semi-regularly for a few years now. Those teams put a lot of time and effort into their bots and the competition is fierce at times!

Jack_Styner @ Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 am

hey. i just finished watching money heist and witcher. Do u guys recommend a show for me to watch?

DrCaleb @ Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm

Star Trek will go to Strange New Worlds in new spinoff series

Thanos @ Fri May 15, 2020 12:57 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Star Trek will go to Strange New Worlds in new spinoff series

But, but I thought all new Star Trek was a massive SJW failure because there were girls wearing pants instead of mini-skirts in it! :lol:

$1:
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds will come to CBS' All Access streaming service, the network said today. Ethan Peck will reprise his role as Spock, the Vulcan science officer originally portrayed by Leonard Nimoy from the 1960s. Anson Mount, who played Pike in Discovery, and Rebecca Romijn, who played first officer Number One, will also reprise their roles.

DrCaleb @ Sun May 17, 2020 6:41 am

Thanos Thanos:
But, but I thought all new Star Trek was a massive SJW failure because there were girls wearing pants instead of mini-skirts in it! :lol:

And they will boldly go where no one has gone before. ;)

That's why those who are always anti-something never seem to have any fun. They always have to see the negative.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:19 am

Cops, on air for 33 seasons, dropped by Paramount Network

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

Where will I get my comedy fix from??

raydan @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:47 am

Replaced by "Cops - extreme makeover edition".

Tricks @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:12 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

LivePD

Thanos @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:16 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

Good riddance to a bad show that only went after low-hanging fruit instead of those who really deserved to end up in handcuffs:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ty-cancel/

33 years on the air and they never once showed the cops kicking in the door of a banker's office to arrest some prick in a business suit who robbed blind everyone he could anytime he could. Yeah, law "enforcement". :evil:

xerxes @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

LivePD

That show’s future is also in doubt.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:40 pm

Thanos Thanos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

Good riddance to a bad show that only went after low-hanging fruit instead of those who really deserved to end up in handcuffs:

33 years on the air and they never once showed the cops kicking in the door of a banker's office to arrest some prick in a business suit who robbed blind everyone he could anytime he could. Yeah, law "enforcement". :evil:

Oh, I know the stories. Like the drug tests they use are very unreliable. They use them to coerce a confession from some people.

But when a suspect is standing there professing to be an innocent bystander, but wearing a t-shirt from a bail bondsman, the humour is intense. Or the guy that hands the officer his license, and the little bag of weed he keeps behind his license . . . :lol:

If I learnt anything from that show, it's; when doing illegal things - obey the traffic laws! Signal! Stop! Have valid license plates!

Thanos @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:52 pm

"But your honour, if I'd paid the car registration and child support on time I wouldn't have had enough money to buy drugs!". Yeah, it's hard-to-impossible to feel sorry for some of them. :|

Tricks @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

LivePD

That show’s future is also in doubt.

I'd heard that, but to be honest, livePD seems like almost exactly what we need.

Thanos @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:53 pm

The last time I looked at Live PD the police were giving a bad time to a couple so down on their luck that they were living in their van and the only "crime" that had been committed was they parked for the night in a shopping mall lot. Drop a $100 trespassing fine on people that desperate and it's as catastrophic for them just as much as if the fine were ten times that amount. It's no different a show than Cops if their basic content is just more beating up on the weakest to provide cheap thrills for sadists.

At this stage the only "reality" TV with police involved should be broadcasting of whatever it is that gets picked up on their body cams, and those cams should be the type that the officer can't conveniently shut off when it suits their purposes.

xerxes @ Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:03 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Nnnnoooooooooooaaaaaaa!

Oh, I know the stories. Like the drug tests they use are very unreliable. They use them to coerce a confession from some people.

But when a suspect is standing there professing to be an innocent bystander, but wearing a t-shirt from a bail bondsman, the humour is intense. Or the guy that hands the officer his license, and the little bag of weed he keeps behind his license . . . :lol:

If I learnt anything from that show, it's; when doing illegal things - obey the traffic laws! Signal! Stop! Have valid license plates!

Right!? I used to work with a guy like that. He'd had his license suspended for DUI and he kept driving anyway. But he also drove like a goddamn lunatic and naturally got pulled over one and got in even deeper shit.

Previous  1 ... 97  98  99  100  101  102  103 ... 132  Next