Canada Kicks Ass
What TV Shows are you watching right now?

Previous  1 ... 114  115  116  117  118  119  120 ... 132  Next

DrCaleb @ Mon May 09, 2022 5:50 am

herbie herbie:
Picard ended well enough that they can put the series to rest forever.

I like some of the characters though. I'd like to see more of them.

herbie herbie:
As for the other thing... I might watch it again if I'm totally bored.

I am looking forward to it. :)

herbie herbie:
Like the last four seasons of Walking Dead.

OMG, right? I am so zombied out. I haven't finished season 10, because I literally can't force myself to do it.

herbie herbie:
Outer Range was damn good though.

Haven't started that yet, but I hear it is good.

herbie @ Mon May 09, 2022 10:46 am

The wife used to serve Sunday dinner in the living room so I could watch the Walking Dead, even watched it with me the first few seasons.
I miss her pampering me. Strangely, I miss her constantly finding odd jobs for me to do and nagging me to get them done even more. She used to call AMC the Zombie channel and AHC the Adolph Hitler Channel....

Maybe next year we can see NCIS Los Angeles fly into Victoria and machine gun the evil RCMP for trying to stop them snatching some Navy woman who came for an abortion.

DrCaleb @ Mon May 09, 2022 10:52 am

CSI: Moose Jaw

DrCaleb @ Wed May 18, 2022 7:33 am

Thanos @ Thu May 19, 2022 3:42 pm

I thought Picard was terrible, even worse than the first season was. Even Discovery has a better story, not a mish-mash of shit thrown in all together with very little effort made to make the various elements deserve to take up the time that was given to them.

Halo was knock-out great IMO. Definitely looking forward to season two of that one. It was great to see something based on a video game break out of the confines of that genre and be so appealing to those who don't game and who don't pay attention to game canon. It stinks, ironically, that a better effort was put into giving the Halo characters more actual personality to make them interesting than was put into the characters in Picard, some of who have been around for 35 years now.

DrCaleb @ Thu May 19, 2022 4:22 pm

I agree with you, both on Picard and Halo.

It's like Picard died and got an android body for no reason whatsoever. Didn't even need that story line.

Killing Eve is also a bit thin. Outer Range was, meh. Neat premise, I like that it isn't predictable, but the plot suffers.

Scape @ Thu May 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Outer Range for the Karaoke moments. So bad it's good.

xerxes @ Thu May 19, 2022 9:01 pm

Really liking St: SNW so far.

DrCaleb @ Fri May 20, 2022 6:14 am

That was a good episode. ^^ I thought they would have done more for the ghosts floating in the storm though.

xerxes @ Thu May 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Also, The Mandalorian will be back in Feb 2023.

Scape @ Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rKD-ac ... WL&index=3

Scape @ Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unaMtX- ... WL&index=4

Seth Trek is real Trek.

DrCaleb @ Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:53 pm

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:01 am

HBO Max canceled Raised by Wolves after two seasons

raydan @ Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:56 pm

Previous  1 ... 114  115  116  117  118  119  120 ... 132  Next