Canada Kicks Ass
BossDog Goes Back To Bosnia

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

canuckns @ Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:36 am

Looks like a nice place Boss.

Congrats and Good Luck to you and Mrs. Bossdog

bossdog @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:09 am

Here is one more of the view from our living room window. I love the Balkan mountains out here. I'm going to try and avoid posting pics of the blown up and shot out buildings. There are a ton of them here but they are all over the Internet. I'm going to try and show the beauty of this country instead.

Wullu @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:24 am

Bravo for that thought BD. The place looks pretty nice, no need to see shells of buildings.

canadian1971 @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:05 am

I have lost all respect for you now Bossdog......anyone who wears the "tighty whitey" undies deserves none.

Look in the window. 8O

Ripcat @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:21 am

canadian1971 canadian1971:
I have lost all respect for you now Bossdog......anyone who wears the "tighty whitey" undies deserves none.

Look in the window. 8O

Some of us have large balls and when it's hot they hang real low. This causes the bag to stick to the inside of your leg and can be quite uncomfortable, especially when working....the briefs prevent this. It also keeps your balls from getting pinched between the crotch seam of your jeans and your leg, very painful....

My condolences on your small sack 1971....

bossdog @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:52 am

That's the view FROM my window, NOT at my window.

bossdog @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:56 am

So yesterday we were down at the Old Bridge. Actually, it's the new Old Bridge. It was originally built in the 1300 but was destroyed during the war. They rebuilt it to the exact specs and even with some of the original stones. Now, once a year, guys come from all over to jump off of it in a tournament fashion. It's 17 meters high with only a 3 meter depth. Insane I tell you! It was the first time I heard the national anthem and they threw flowers in to the water and released some doves. It's was an interesting event.

Wullu @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:14 am

bossdog bossdog:
That's the view FROM my window, NOT at my window.

Yeah 1971, bossdog is very particular where he hangs his underwear. The window ain't gonna be it!! :wink:

bossdog @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:53 am

For anyone who's been to Bosnia, or anywhere in Southern Europe, may be familiar with Loza. I was shown this cellar which happens to be located right below my apartment. The barrels are full of Rakija Loza. I'm actually holding myself up for this picture. I only had 5 shots that night.

Wullu @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:06 am

bossdog bossdog:
For anyone who's been to Bosnia, or anywhere in Southern Europe, may be familiar with Loza. I was shown this cellar which happens to be located right below my apartment. The barrels are full of Rakija Loza. I'm actually holding myself up for this picture. I only had 5 shots that night.

Well boss, at least yer better half knows where to find ya now. :lol:

bossdog @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:29 am

Dam straight! Actually I told myself that I "nehma Loza" during the week. This shit puts Slivovitz to shame!

bossdog @ Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:00 pm

Here are some more pics from a short drive today. The waterfalls are only about 40 Km away from our place in Mostar. The other picture is of Medjugorje. This is where appirations of Mother Mary were seen in the 80's. Wiki has a great write up on it.

They are both big tourist areas so I now know where to go when I'm feeling homesick for the English language.

Scape @ Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:02 pm

keep em comin

-Mario- @ Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:52 pm

What a beautiful country...

canadian1971 @ Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:53 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
canadian1971 canadian1971:

Look in the window. 8O

Some of us have large balls and when it's hot they hang real low. This causes the bag to stick to the inside of your leg and can be quite uncomfortable, especially when working....the briefs prevent this. It also keeps your balls from getting pinched between the crotch seam of your jeans and your leg, very painful....

My condolences on your small sack 1971....

Small???? That's the reason I don't fly....the airlines have a restriction on the size of your carry on "baggage". :wink:

Oh Boss....u gotta get the new GBS cd....they have gone back to thier traditional roots.....they got 2 songs about dead horses so you know its good eh! :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next