Canada Kicks Ass
Canadians in London (UK)?!

jlrm365 @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Hi there.

I am a Canadian guy, living in London (UK).

It would be nice to know if there are any others here, who also use this site.

We've had some wild Canada Day parties at The Maple Leaf, but it would be good to see who else is hanging around.

Otherwise, if you plan on coming over and would like a contact, feel free to get in touch.

John :)

danikyvor @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:30 pm

Hey John!

Welcome! I'm not in London, but I am in the UK--up in Edinburgh!

bossdog @ Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:17 am

Hello from Bosnia!

I'll be in London for one night in June before we do a 12 night cruise out of Harwich. If you're a Londoner, I could really use some advice on getting around.

CamCorp @ Wed May 30, 2007 4:14 am

Hey John,

I’m a Canadian guy in London as well, been here for a few months, always looking to meet new people. Gotta love the maple leaf as well, at least I can get Slemans there.

Cam

Clogeroo @ Wed May 30, 2007 8:47 am

I think there are a few over there. I remember meeting one person when I visited London and he was from Canada too. Although I think far more of them live over here. ;)

CamCorp @ Wed May 30, 2007 9:19 am

More Canadians in Canada...hmm I hope you have the evidence to prove that before you make such outrageous claims. :)

Clogeroo @ Wed May 30, 2007 9:22 am

$1:

More Canadians in Canada...hmm I hope you have the evidence to prove that before you make such outrageous claims.

:D No I meant there are more Britons in Canada than there are Canadians in the United Kingdom.

CamCorp @ Wed May 30, 2007 9:37 am

Ah Vice Versa, I hate when I get turned around. :D

doloreshaze @ Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 am

I'm close! I'm about an hour north by train in a town called Bedford.

Sherminator333 @ Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 pm

bossdog bossdog:
Hello from Bosnia!

I'll be in London for one night in June before we do a 12 night cruise out of Harwich. If you're a Londoner, I could really use some advice on getting around.

My advice: use the tube (underground), buses take forever

profan @ Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:25 pm

While I was living in England for a year (2006), I drank many Moosehead's at the Maple Leaf, I little expensive but well worth it to taste a bit of Canada! Then I would walk about 100m down the road and stock up on Canadian snacks at the Aussie/Canada shop.

While I was in the Maple Leaf one after noon, I ran into an old friend from back home, she was over visiting Europe for a few weeks. You'd think what are the chances, but then when you think about it, the Maple Leaf is the only Canadian pub in all of Europe, so the chances are pretty good.