Canada Kicks Ass
Fun in the sun and water

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Last week we went down to Nanwan(Southbay) in Pingtung County, for somee swimming, diving and eating.

here are a few pics of the beach, some local surfers and my son trying to waveboard. The water was a comfortable 29 C....on the beach. deeper down it was even more comfortable.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 pm

One of my favorite dishes, Taiwanese fried prawns in a mayo sauce with pineapple. A few local girls try bikinis, but, just can't quite pull it off. tasty rings of ....The turbines are also part of the nuclear generating station. Some reef shots...pussies wear wet suits in warm water, and can't swim worth shit because they don't wear fins.

martin14 @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Very nice Shep.

Post more chicks on the beach please :)

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm

martin14 martin14:
Very nice Shep.

Post more chicks on the beach please :)

I concur wholeheartedly :lol:

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Want more pics of them? I think this is the place to go :lol:

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

ROTFL

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

Nice pics, but aren't you the same guy who wanted to download some movies to keep his stay at the beach from becomming boring?

After looking at those pics all I can say is..................silly boy. :lol:

Regina @ Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 am

[B-o]

raydan @ Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Nice pics, but aren't you the same guy who wanted to download some movies to keep his stay at the beach from becomming boring?

After looking at those pics all I can say is..................silly boy. :lol:

I'm thinking that his wife is the one who wanted him to bring the movies so that he wouldn't spend his days following and/or staring at the bikini girls. 8O

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 pm

I went diving instead....easier to find elusive sea creatures than Chinese girls who look good in a bikini and will actually wear one(most are afraid of getting darker skin because that's associated with being lower classed and mixed ancestry). Lots of pretty faces, nice bums and such....just no boobs for the most part. I took the movies because the forecast called for rain and it poured torrentially until we were about 20 km away...after that we had partly cloudy to clear skies.... and only a 2 minute shower later in the evening of our first day.