Canada Kicks Ass
having a minor shaker right now

Previous  1  2  3

sandorski @ Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 pm

It's all part of Chavez's diabolical plan. Once the ring is complete, the entire Pacific Ocean, its' Islands, and parts of the Western Hemisphere will be launched into space and from orbit he will rule the Earth.

Hyack @ Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:43 pm

sandorski sandorski:
It's all part of Chavez's diabolical plan. Once the ring is complete, the entire Pacific Ocean, its' Islands, and parts of the Western Hemisphere will be launched into space and from orbit he will rule the Earth.

The only problem I see from this is that Venezuela is on the Atlantic/Caribbean. 8)

sandorski @ Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Hyack Hyack:
sandorski sandorski:

The only problem I see from this is that Venezuela is on the Atlantic/Caribbean. 8)

He isn't that bright. I suspect he'll think he's in Space, start making demands, then notice the Sun being blotted out of the sky while a big chunk of Equador comes falling out of the sky turning Venezuela into a huge crater.

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 am

Just hade two minor quakes within a couple hours of each other, both 5.4s. One was on the east coast of the island and one was just to our south.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Somebody had great sex somewhere because the earth is moving.

Unsound @ Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I choose to believe that the earthquakes where you are are predictive... and that they;'re predicting great sex for me tonight!

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I know you like getting the girls all prettied up for a night of wild sex, but how do you explain the nail polish to people at work? :lol:

Unsound @ Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
I know you like getting the girls all prettied up for a night of wild sex, but how do you explain the nail polish to people at work? :lol:

I tell 'em the truth. Usually with lot's of details. I find it usually buys me atleast a couple hours of peace and quiet to get some work done. ;)

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

and no one wants to shake hands

Unsound @ Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:10 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
and no one wants to shake hands

Which is why I save these things for cold and flu season.

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Just had a big shaker. Epicentre was in the next county over. Preliminary reading was 6.1. The chandelier was doing a serious hula dance.

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Having a minor one now, or it's really far away. It was long but very subtle. Light was just swaying ever so slightly.

Edit
I was right. A 5.4 on the east coast. near Hualien. Beautiful part of the island(Taroko Gorge is amazing,) but they have quakes all the time and typhoons are always kicking the shit out of them. keeps the air fresh though :D

This is just in the past week and a half

martin14 @ Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Gotta pay for the good weather somehow. :twisted:

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Anyone who has visited Taiwan, knows that the east coast of the island is incredibly scenic and sparsely populated, due to the geography. Taitung and Hualien are really the only two cities there, with the other 22.3 million Taiwanese(out of a total population of 23 million) living on the western coastal plain.

It's a place to get away from it all. Mountains plunging into the Pacific, unspoiled beaches, Taroko Gorge. You'd think more foreigners would want to live there, but no. It's not just that there are fewer job opportunities, it's Mother Nature. You see on the east coast of the island it's completely open to the Pacific and those wonderful things called typhoons, which keeps the air quality at a decent level. If that isn't bad enough, here's a snap shot at a constant occurence people there deal with....pay close attention to the dates and the times.

Previous  1  2  3