Canada Kicks Ass
Please donate to my scam.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  Next

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

You are some sadistic and heartless man.

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 pm

I came back to get revenge and no i brought nothing on myself after the way that post was edited to make it look like a freaking Movember pledge seeker was a scammer with his full name attached, you damn well deserved it, and yeah i damn well was victimized.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Blah blah blah, I have several pages of posts which show you to be the turd you are. Don't worry the miss will delete all of your dickishness, now go wackoff like you said you would.

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 pm

RMacC RMacC:
I came back to get revenge...

LOL how'd that work out for you? [laughat]

Brenda @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 pm

RMacC RMacC:
Oh right that must have been after somebody changed my post title into "please donate to my scam" !!! Sorry i only meant to make one post,
"Only 1 post", which violated the forum rules. A fact you blatantly ignore.
$1:
but after that you know my full name is attached so anytime in the future i apply for a decent job and they google me they are gonna see that crap

Aahhhh, passive aggressive "it's all your fault"-nonsense.

$1:
and all i was trying to do was raise a few pledges for prostate cancer awareness as friends were doing.

Which is fine, if you had read the forum rules and asked for permission. You didn't, you went into attack mode when people pointed it out to you in a nice way, and threatened to sue the site owner with a slander-suit. Nice going, dear!

$1:
So maybe i didn't read the rules, did you know 85% of people don't read rules on sites like this...?

Which is not an excuse. Ignorance is never an excuse.

$1:
I thought it would be either allowed or deleted, not edited into something worse than it actually it is, which hurts my reputation, all because i promoted "Movember" and tried to get some donations.

See, if you would have done your research, you would have known that that is what happens here with spammers.

$1:
So forgive me for being nasty, that did not have to be edited in such a way without proper knowledge.

Again, you went all nasty to a very friendly MrC, who tried to explain the rules.
Again, it is up to you to educate yourself on rules and regs. The "proper knowledge" is up to you.
$1:
I tried to explain myself out of it and got buried, triple-teamed so yeah i lose are you happy?

You attacked MrC in a very rude way, and then kept that attitude up.
$1:
Next time you get some extra cash, donate something to fucking cancer they really need support.

We do, we know, we don't need you to tell us that in the way you did.
$1:
Spam to me is posting links to crappy websites or blogs and products in a deceptive or trollish way. I made it clear this was optional and was honest and straight forward about my purpose. It was not a commission link or anything like that to benefit me. The post title was edited after my first post to make me look like a scammer, now every single fucking time anybody looks me up they may find this, all because of a petty fucking pledge seeking. Do you see why i am pissed off? Heaven forbid any idiots get hit with a door to door salesman. Its just immature and ridiculous.
Read the forum rules.

You were banned, and bypassed that ban. Don't come up with excuses, you messed up in a big way. Don't blame your crap on anyone else. You should have left when you were banned.

I think I have been pretty clear now.

raydan @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

You guys playing with your food again?

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm

$1:
Which is fine, if you had read the forum rules and asked for permission. You didn't, you went into attack mode when people pointed it out to you in a nice way, and threatened to sue the site owner with a slander-suit. Nice going, dear!

Yeah, as i said, AFTER my post title was edited. Spam is illegal, door to door pledge seeking is legal, so is forum pledge seeking. Fact is, non-profit is legal and i was not breaking any rules, so if i were to go back, and provide my link and present my case maybe i COULD sue for defamation and false representation. Promoting non-profit charities is not soliciting and i was not the owner of the service which puts it even further in my direction. Key point. This is a Canadian forum, i was trying to get fellow Canadians to donate to a third party service which had no profitable benefit to me whatsoever, so i was not asking for money, i was encouraging people to donate money to a third party, such as a i did myself. I didnt break any rules.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Nah just poking dead things.

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 pm

RMacC RMacC:
Yeah, as i said, AFTER my post title was edited. Spam is illegal, door to door pledge seeking is legal, so is forum pledge seeking. Fact is, non-profit is legal and i was not breaking any rules...

Are you thick? It's been pointed out to you that you did break forum rules. Twice in fact when you signed up again after being banned. Damn you are a glutten for punishment.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

RMacC RMacC:
$1:

Yeah, as i said, AFTER my post title was edited. Spam is illegal, door to door pledge seeking is legal, so is forum pledge seeking. Fact is, non-profit is legal and i was not breaking any rules, so if i were to go back, and provide my link and present my case maybe i COULD sue for defamation and false representation. Promoting non-profit charities is not soliciting and i was not the owner of the service which puts it even further in my direction. Key point. This is a Canadian forum, i was trying to get fellow Canadians to donate to a third party service which had no profitable benefit to me whatsoever, so i was not asking for money, i was encouraging people to donate money to a third party, such as a i did myself. I didnt break any rules.

Then go right ahead and try tough guy, you're going to need more than your pizza slinging career to pay for all the lawyer bills that would rack up trying to bring this to trial. That is if you can find a lawyer stupid enough to represent you, you dont have a fucking case for anything let alone defamation. Considering you also proved your real character with all your lies about dead family members and shit. Face it asshole you are neck deep in the shit you have piled on yourself, now kindly fuckoff.

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 pm

$1:
.....and now you won't see me again.

promises, promises.

Finished high school yet? Job prospects might be better if you do. A Grade 10 education is only going to get you Sweet and Fuck All.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm

RMacC RMacC:
You have all suffered the wrath of Rod. But sadly fallen off my Rodar. I am like a lightening Rod i always attract the women. Now have fun barfing and kissing each others asses and doing whatever gay shit it is you guys do together here.

BTW, Trev sucks at whatever it is he does.

BTW, your spelling and mentality are still that of a ten year old. And....Trevor has you beat without even liftinga finger. Come to think of it, so do the rest of us.

Do you know how to ride a horse? If so, do us all a favour. Saddle up and fuck off.

-J.

Gunnair @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 pm

RMacC RMacC:
I came back to get revenge and no i brought nothing on myself after the way that post was edited to make it look like a freaking Movember pledge seeker was a scammer with his full name attached, you damn well deserved it, and yeah i damn well was victimized.

Thanos @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Best. Thread. Ever. 8)

It's good to see that I was, once again, proven correct when I called it back on page one. 8)

Gunnair @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Thanos Thanos:
Best. Thread. Ever. 8)

It's good to see that I was, once again, proven correct when I called it back on page one. 8)

Baby Hitler appears prescient today.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  Next