Canada Kicks Ass
Please donate to my scam.

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 am

We could always do what MrC had eluded to and release his name and the comment link to 4Chan and let them have their way with him. Remember he has told us he is a Affiliate Marketer (Spammer) in his spare time and makes 3k a year spamming forums like ours.

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 am

$1:
Who is backtracking, coming clean about something is not backtracking at all. In no way am I trying to change my original statement, I am trolling and freely admitted as much. Saying my Uncle has cancer, then profusely claiming that you had never said such a thing, is backtracking. I am not trying to cover my tracks, while you are hence backtracking.

3 hours ago you wouldn't have admitted to trolling. I will not parade anybody in my family who died of cancer, now surely they deserve better than that. That merely fuels part of my desire to contribute.

I never denied anything, it is you or another user who couldn't figure out if i said it was my father or uncle who died of cancer and they were too ignorant to just go back and read what i said. I didn't backtrack. lol. And hence, i am back tracking? Cause i don't know how to "hence backtrack" you see.

$1:
Showing up with 3 days left in an ad campaign is not charity work. In reality Movember will do little to further the cause of prostate cancer, having less 'red seal' pizza chefs and more nurses or doctors of oncology would do that. However we all cant have great careers now can we, some just have to settle with what meager work we can get. Be that spamming others, or serving the daily special next to the baby gap.

I am in one of the busiest times of year at work, and it took me a while to grow the stache to contribute to the theme Movember and give a reason to sponsor. I could turn this around by saying maybe you are right but maybe it's why i turned to forums to try and contribute to the cause in the first place, i was late so i took on an aggressive strategy. When you are trying to pledge money for a cause and not making a dime for it that is a form or charity, or at least non-profit.

$1:
I am wondering though, with your current career how are you going to pay the lawyers you plan to sue Trevor with? I doubt they will be willing to work for the short order dishes you prepare.

I have a few investments, i could likely muster it up if i had to. But it seems Trevor is not involved right now and maybe i was wrong pointing the finger directly at him.

$1:
So with you complete and utter lack of credibility on this forum we are free to assume what we wish about you. Right now I wish to assume you are a 26 year old boy who after barely passing a PEI GED, worked what ever job he could find and found a nice cozy cooking gig in the local mall. You say you are happy with it but I doubt that, since you are desperate to take any job out there even *gasp* labor work. If you were happy with your job you would mention any accolades you have working as a cook and try to develop that into a career. I do have sympathy for you, how ever slight that might be. I used to be the assistant manager of a pizza joint in my younger years, but I grew up, sadly you have not made that step from boy to man.

You get nice and fancy with this but once again what does it have to do with my job. You guys dug that stuff up. I get benefits and am very happy i am insured. If i wanted a new job i would work in a call center or move out west, i am simply looking for a few extra hours a week and that frankly, since i was not the one who brought it up, is none of your business and has little to with anything i set out to accomplish here. You, not I, made it very, very personal. What is with the boy to man crap. A boy delivers newspapers, a man works, a real man is concerned with more than just himself. Kind of like i concern myself with helping others. My age, my job, that is info you hacked from me and you used that against me even though i have no counter for that and still dont know where you work or anything of the like. But since as somebody else said its not really a business forum, i assume you are just a bunch of kids who sit around wasting time posting on forums all day.

Gunnair @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 am

For a guy looking for a few hours a week, one must wonder what this little foray into forum spamming with the accompanying thread beating you've taken has made you in the way of extra pocket change. :D

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

RMacC RMacC:
CDN_PATRIOT, You can get your red seal after high school actually you do apply and usually get it after high school. Where should i post my diploma online? You tell me, would i be posting it just to gratify you? Cause you'd probably just spew some more bullshit to make it seem meaningless and piss me off further regardless. Is that what this is about? Cause i thought it was about raising money for cancer, whatever you want to twist it into, it's not going to occupy me any longer.

Firstly, you sound more and more like a ten year old trapped in a man's body with your replies. Secondly, you may post your diploma where you see fit, but it will hold little weight right now. Lastly, for a forum savvy person, you broke said rules:

"Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, enlistment or solicitations without the consent of CKA Administration are not permitted and will be removed, and membership may be suspended."

And then, you got owned by Brenda:

Brenda Brenda:
You didn't stick to the rules. End of discussion.

Hook, line, and sinker. You don't have a leg to stand on. You really want to keep fighting a losing battle?

-J.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:01 am

:lol: You said it was your Uncle, then without missing a beat it changed to your Father. So that whole story is a lie.

You are still using the "Stop or I will sue!" schtick? Again those threats are as real as your Dad having cancer.

If you think that is fancy you must have been a horrible English student. I never put my personal information on the internet and threatened the Trevor with legal action. You made this personal Rodney not us, you threatened to attack someone we like so we are retaliating. We didnt hack anything, you posted it online and we just did a search for name that you posted. You are the moron you made all this available. You would know where I worked if... I was a moron and posted my real name, and my resume online then spammed a forum then got involved in a flame war.

First I was 60 years old, now I am a kid? Which is it Rod, which is it?

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 am

Oh, you guys are so funny, well until the magical mods arrive to save your asses from me consuming your time since you are so pent up on arguing with me, I am still here. Guy, how many hours have i had you for like 6 or 7. lol. Now its funny time is it. hahaha lets call Rodneys boss from six years ago and tell them he was trying to pledge money for cancer research, hahaha we so funny and witty, uncle rodneys old bosses wont hang up in our ears. He should be scawed. My own small mind is keeping up and yeah maybe it is just me, but to me my small mind is owning the lot of you and that wont change so i am sure that pisses you guys off enough to progress. So if its all in my small mind, my small mind is bigger than all of your balls bunched together.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
For a guy looking for a few hours a week, one must wonder what this little foray into forum spamming with the accompanying thread beating you've taken has made you in the way of extra pocket change. :D

I know you think if he was willing to post his life on Kijiji, he would be willing to work weekends. I wonder how the gf situation is with ol'Rod, no self respecting woman I know of would become seriously involved with a guy who cant move out on his own.

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 am

RMacC RMacC:
Oh, you guys are so funny, well until the magical mods arrive to save your asses from me consuming your time since you are so pent up on arguing with me, I am still here. Guy, how many hours have i had you for like 6 or 7. lol. Now its funny time is it. hahaha lets call Rodneys boss from six years ago and tell them he was trying to pledge money for cancer research, hahaha we so funny and witty, uncle rodneys old bosses wont hang up in our ears. He should be scawed. My own small mind is keeping up and yeah maybe it is just me, but to me my small mind is owning the lot of you and that wont change so i am sure that pisses you guys off enough to progress. So if its all in my small mind, my small mind is bigger than all of your balls bunched together.

You really think people would complain to your boss that you were spamming a forum? You have to think bigger man. If I wanted to get you fired I'd tell your boss you were jerking off in the soup of the day and bragging about it.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 am

RMacC RMacC:

6 years ago... on the kijiji ad you posted a few weeks ago you listed that as your daytime contact.
$1:
I am currently a cook in Charlottetown and already have Blue Cross Benefits, I work 10am to 3pm Monday through Friday. The reason i am seeking the job is i need to make some extra cash to rent an apartment and pay bills and i also desire to make some extra money in general. I can do labor, i have experience in a kitchen setting, call centers, but i can do pretty much any type of labor job. I am open to anything, really anything is worth a shot so reply to my ad if you have something permanent in mind. Or you can contact or visit with me during the day at The Urban Eatery in the Confederation Court Mall. I have held a position there for 3 1/2 years.

My name is Rodney MacCallum, age 26.

I am good on computers so can handle things such as inventory and so forth. I am dependable and willing to work hard.

I am not open to overnight hours due to my day job which provides my benefits.

Also, unfortunately i do not have my own transportation at this time.

So if you dont work there now that might be why the phone isnt ringing off the hook, not having a car might also be apart of it as well. XD

Public_Domain @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:11 am

What kinda pizza do you hate the most, Roddy?

Gunnair @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 am

RMacC RMacC:

I think you're forgetting, in your immature rush to claim some kind of internet warrior forum victory, that while this spam-ex of yours is supposed to be some kind of noble quest to raise money for cancer funding, it is actually the multi-hour thread beating you are taking at the hands of a few members here that is consuming your time and energy.

You're way off the mark here in proclaiming yourself a hero, and you are looking like a massive fool who is unable to see it for himself.

So be it, however, but each post (and the time needed to write it) undermines that very thin thread of credibility you had when you swaggered in here looking for handouts behind the guise of looking to champion a great cause and make some money while doing it.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 am

Feel that Rod, that naked feeling, we know so much about you but you know nothing about us. Remember that next time you spam a forum.

Public_Domain @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 am

And to think, if he only listened the first dozen or so times... :(

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 am

I dont know why he decided to respond back, I dont think he gives a flying fuck about cancer really. He might have seen it as a good act and thought others would support him since it looked noble. What I cant get is that he thinks he is actually fooling some people, let alone the mods you banned his ass the first time around. I had thought his IQ would be around 105 when this whole thing started, but every time he posts I see myself dropping that estimate by 2.

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 am

Now the funny thing is I'm all done here, maybe i made up some of what i said to gain more for my cause of cancer donations, maybe i didn't. I'll leave you hanging. My resume that a few of you were obsessed with me enough to look up won't tell you, will it?

I'd hate to see if TV commercials were live in your home cause that shit would keep your mouths running all day, and that is fake stuff that is rarely for non-profit or to benefit anybody but a few rich CEOs.

All i had to do was show some personality and good old Mr. Mcfuck get's a few people behind him but still admits to being a troll half way through it.

Either way I'm gonna whack off hard and i still have my cause and i can try again, all you guys have is your forum where you spend hours posting and feeding who you perceive as trolls for hours at a time, i guess i provided some good bait but it was for a reason and now you won't see me again.

So either way. I'm gone and you pricks can just sit around with your thousands of forum posts which nobody will ever read again and wait for your next fish to come around, and i'm gonna keep trying to improve my pledges on this and various charities as well as improve my marketing and tone i use when i talk to inbred idiots set to their own ways.

I enjoyed some of your debate though i didn't understand a lot of where it was coming from, to be honest most of your posts i only skimmed and if u wanna call my boss or old bosses go ahead i could use the motivation. It just goes to show how deep i infiltrated you guys and your shitty gay sausage forum that you would want to do something like that. Cause i would never take the time to do it to you.

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next