Canada Kicks Ass
Please donate to my scam.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next

Rod MacCallum @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 am

Sorry to have wasted everybody's time here with my attempted scam.

Public_Domain @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 am

Listen... this isn't a good way to fish for donations.

Although I'm sure there will be plenty here who will undoubtedly be sympathetic to your cause.

Rod MacCallum @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

Although I'm sure there will be plenty here who will undoubtedly be sympathetic to your cause.

"Fish" for donations. I am trying to support cancer awareness you bully. Jesus. Donate or ignore it. It takes extreme measures to raise awareness, and even then, you catch an arsehole who makes a roadblock.

Public_Domain @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 am

Woah woah woah dude you got me wrong. Not a bully, not shutting you down, NOT trying to be a dick.

Just realize the situation. You are a new member here, no one knows you, and you are asking us to invest in your cause. Understand that it is a very hard thing to do and please understand that all I am trying to tell you is that you will have limited success because of the sad reality that you have entered in on a community of sorts.

There may be better locations to raise awareness and be able to get positive financial feedback. This isn't a very large community and like I said, no one here knows you. You aren't invested in the group at all. You are here for this reason only. There are better sites for this kind of thing.

I wish you the best of luck though.

martin14 @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 am

Rod MacCallum Rod MacCallum:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

"Fish" for donations. I am trying to support cancer awareness you bully. Jesus. Donate or ignore it. It takes extreme measures to raise awareness, and even then, you catch an arsehole who makes a roadblock.

No, I am the arsehole bully you were thinking about.

The other guy was being very polite to you, explaining how noobs dont
get the automatic right to spam the place full of your bullshit.

Nice how you explode 10 minutes after your fishing trip,
makes it very easy for our members to tell you to fuck right off.

Now, shuffle along to another site you moronic dipshit, and take
your lousy fuckhead attitude with you.....

No free money for you.................... asshole :lol: :lol:

Rod MacCallum @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 am

I have tweeted this, asked on numerous forums and even on my own facebook and donated myself to another team. Maybe it's not the best but it's worth a shot. Yeah I'm new, I haven't needed this forum until now, but cancer awareness could use this forum, i have looked into better locations, in fact i am looking into ALL locations. I am late in this campaign and only have a few days left. I'm not asking anyone to invest, in fact it's not an investment, it's a third party charity I'm supporting. I'm asking to drop $5-$10 or more with no return, whatever you can afford to support prostate cancer awareness and men's health. All I have to do with it is i grew a mustache for "movember" and donated from my own pocket. Now i have a page i am collecting donations for and doing my part. My Uncle died of cancer.

Rod MacCallum @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 am

martin14 martin14:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

No, I am the arsehole bully you were thinking about.

The other guy was being very polite to you, explaining how noobs dont
get the automatic right to spam the place full of your bullshit.

Nice how you explode 10 minutes after your fishing trip,
makes it very easy for our members to tell you to fuck right off.

Now, shuffle along to another site you moronic dipshit, and take
your lousy fuckhead attitude with you.....

No free money for you.................... asshole :lol: :lol:

For me, take this you money hugging bastard, we'll never see you support a charity

Good lord. Do some research, you won't wither me from a good cause you greedy, ignorant son of a bitch.

Public_Domain @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 am

Do not assume he doesn't donate to charities or is unaffected by cancer. We all are affected by cancer in our lives and most people here are very caring and helpful people who donate to charities. I would not consider very many people on this forum to be 'greedy' and consider the concept itself to be a bit of an illusion.

I really dislike that newbies are allowed to post links. I do not like the threatening nature of your sentence followed by a vague non-descriptive link that could be potential dangerous. I'm curious but won't click it, and feel that it would be potentially safer if there was a limit in place that perhaps barred users from posting links till their 25th or 100th post or so.

Seriously, I think you've fucked your approach here. Give up, try again somewhere else. Perhaps work with these kind of cancer awareness campaigns off the internet and in real life. Hand out printed pamphlets in the streets perhaps. It's the friendliest advice I can give you at this point.

Hyack @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 am

You're looking for donations to what you call a worthwhile cause yet in 4 posts you've called members of this site a bully, an arsehole and a money hugging bastard. I would seriously suggest you learn how to deal with others in a more gracious, mature manner and learn how to deal with adversity like an adult, which you obviously are not! As things stand right now I think your cause is nothing but a scam and that you are nothing but a bottom feeding spammer, that being said your account is now being terminated. Have a nice day and don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on your way out.

Thanos @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 am

Best. Thread. Ever. 8)

Zipperfish @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

Up until now I was complete unaware of cancer. Thanks!

Public_Domain @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 am

My turn to be an 'arsehole':

:lol:

RMacC @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 am

Read about my cause, "Movember" here:

Yes, some kind of money sucking bastard i am.

How about a guy who works for a living and knows how to research forums for potential support. Not a lazy cocksucker who sits on one forum all day acting as if he knows a thing or two about business, and then somebody comes around and they go "Hey, we don't take kindly to your type around here" - We're poor business type followers who need the web to teach us how to make the money. We don't give to charity around here. We're dirty rednecks who haven't learned what that is yet.

I have been slandered by this forum and intend to file a lawsuit if it continues, i tried to practice fair seeking of donations to a rightful cause and have been accused of being a "scammer" on a legal page and had my own personal sponsor photo mocked and dawned upon as some form of "scammer." - Not true. Get a clue here. This is all legal and that photo comes through a legal third party charity site and absolutely NONE of the donations go to my pocket but rather contribute to prostate cancer....

Funny, another user on the same forum is supporting the same cause... : (funny that user is titled "forum addict" and not a "Noob")

I will target Mr. Trevor May in Vancouver, BC, or have my lawyer phone his house at to serve a lawsuit for slander and defamation.

Guy_Fawkes @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 am

RMacC RMacC:
Blah, blah blah

Yes, Blah, blah blah sucking bastard i am.

Blah, blah blah. Blah, blah blah lazy cocksucker Blah, blah blah, Blah, blah blahBlah, blah blah poor business type Blah, blah blah. Blah, blah blah don't give to charity Blah, blah blah. Blah, blah blah dirty rednecks Blah, blah blah.

I have been slandered by this forum and intend to file a lawsuit if it continues

I almost pee'd a little when I read this

RMacC RMacC:
Blah, blah blah "scammer"Blah, blah blah"scammer." -Blah, blah blah true. Blah, blah blah. Blah, blah blah donations go to my pocket Blah, blah blah....

Funny, another user on the same forum is supporting the same cause... : canadian-politics-f17/movember-t98324.html
(funny that user is titled "forum addict" and not a "Noob")

I will target Mr. Trevor May in Vancouver, BC, or have my lawyer phone his house at 7787861298 to serve a lawsuit for slander and defamation.

Oh we would all LOVE to see the lawyer you would get to defend your flailing! Mods please dont ban this guy, there are a few more laughs in him yet! [boxing]

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 am

buddy needs to stop sneaking his old lady's estrogen supplements, and try to regrow a set. Most people would just move on if they are getting slammed for scamming and spamming, but he keeps coming back for more.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next