This one is for Snookums... just because she asked. :D

[cheer] [cheer]

Much better than the other one I have :lol: :lol:

Regina @ Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm

OMG....... 8O 8O

Brenda @ Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm

raydan raydan:

So why is there white cloth around the hips?

I love the slippers btw :lol:

kitty @ Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm

raydan raydan:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Ohhhhh Ray you kill me!
So are those steel toed slippers :wink:

Tyler_1 @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

Wow Danny you really have been working hard! Your basement could end up being even more awesome than your upstairs!! 8)

I know you are kinda new at the carpenter thing... but usually they wear jeans... and lots of times are ... bare chested.... bare chested... bare chested... :P

wildrosegirl @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am

DonnaWho DonnaWho:
Wow Danny you really have been working hard! Your basement could end up being even more awesome than your upstairs!! 8)

I know you are kinda new at the carpenter thing... but usually they wear jeans... and lots of times are ... bare chested.... bare chested... bare chested... :P

Awwwww...c'mon, DW. Admit it. You were much more interested in looking at all his wood. :roll:

:lol:

Tyler_1 @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 am

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
DonnaWho DonnaWho:

Awwwww...c'mon, DW. Admit it. You were much more interested in looking at all his wood. :roll:

No I really was thinking of the chest area. :lol:

wildrosegirl @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 am

DonnaWho DonnaWho:
wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
DonnaWho DonnaWho:

No I really was thinking of the chest area. :lol:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Three cheers for Danny! [cheer] [cheer] [cheer]

First man ever that DW didn't admire for his wood! XD

(J/K DW. I know you's a l'il choir girl [angel] )

raydan @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 am

DonnaWho DonnaWho:

I hope you like hairy chests. :D

Tyler_1 @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

raydan raydan:
DonnaWho DonnaWho:

I hope you like hairy chests. :D

Of course I do! 8)

raydan @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

I've got my short sabbatical.
I'll be a "renovation guy" for the next 3 months. :D

nanza @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

holy mother of gawd Raysie babe....so very cool the basement...as soon as u get the couch down there i'll leg wrestle ya..hahahaha

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
I had the curse of the teleposts. The owner who did the basement did it cheesy psuedo-spanish complete with textured walls and cheesy archs. He did solid work on the walls though and paid the extra for an 8' ceiling in the basement. He skimped on the lighting (too few and too poorly placed) and didn't put much thought into the layout. Topped it off with a really dark photo wallpaper mural and blood red short shag carpet everywhere.

I have learned to hate cheap doors and trim, carpet staples, tacking strips and textured ceilings.

That isn't cheezy, that was the in style for family rooms back in the day. 8O If you'd have waited long enough it would have come back in style just like my shag rugs. XD

raydan @ Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 pm

The first house I bought had no sheet-rock walls.
They were all finished with this stuff.
1/4 inch * 4' * 8' sheets of cheapo false wood paneling.

akikomei @ Tue May 04, 2010 12:28 am

well, that a lot of work
and can't wait to see the new look

Previous  1  2  3  Next