kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
i wonder what Big R wrote! 8O

sorry... off-t again LOL

:lol:
I pushed the quote button instead of the edit button. :oops:

hahaha

so would you show us more of your outfit? ;)

There's not much more to it. Usually the Hugo Boss shirt with cuff links and Florshiem shoes. I have a few Matteo Maas suits and two other Italian suits that I can't remember the names of. I only wear white dress shirts...... Jack Lipson and a few others.

newfette @ Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

There's not much more to it. Usually the Hugo Boss shirt with cuff links and Florshiem shoes. I have a few Matteo Maas suits and two other Italian suits that I can't remember the names of. I only wear white dress shirts...... Jack Lipson and a few others.

aww there are so many better colour shirts then white

TattoodGirl @ Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Awwww...I thought someone was gonna drop the gloves....Damn!!!

TattoodGirl @ Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

Very Nice....I have gone to hockey games wearing better clothing, usually because of going to dinner first and then to the Sharks Club after...works out better that way :wink:

Alta_redneck @ Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

You might be a Redneck if you don’t know the name of the dude that makes your clothes, Oh! other than some guy named Levi. :lol:

kaetz @ Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

oh! can I show up with you at my parents' once so that they would stop being worried about me messing with "creative minds"? :lol:

Regina @ Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:03 am

newfette newfette:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

aww there are so many better colour shirts then white

:lol: Yeah.......but not for me. I like white shirts and that's all I'll wear. I have some great ties though....Princess Anne like my pink one. :lol:

Regina @ Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:03 am

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

Very Nice....I have gone to hockey games wearing better clothing, usually because of going to dinner first and then to the Sharks Club after...works out better that way :wink:

Exactly!!

Regina @ Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:09 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

You might be a Redneck if you don’t know the name of the dude that makes your clothes, Oh! other than some guy named Levi. :lol:

:lol: Naaaaa it the same thing. If you wear the same type of clothing all the time you know what you like and are comfortable with it. It would be the same thing if someone needed coveralls..........there would only be a few brands they'd wear and would be very vocal about it. I bet if you saw someone with Carharts on for work, they'd tell you they're the best and they wouldn't have anything else.

Regina @ Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:10 am

kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:
Regina Regina:
kaetz kaetz:

sorry... off-t again LOL

hahaha

oh! can I show up with you at my parents' once so that they would stop being worried about me messing with "creative minds"? :lol:

Okay.........but I'm not cheap. You may need to buy me dinner first.

Montgomery01 @ Wed May 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Previous  1  2  3  4