Canada Kicks Ass
Are we ready for an NDP government?

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7

martin14 @ Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 pm

romanP romanP:
no matter who you vote for, a neo-liberal capitalist will win.

aww, poor baby, even Mulcair won't make your dreams come true. :lol:

andyt @ Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:40 pm

uwish uwish:
it was obvious I am referring to the creation of the NDP national day care program. I never said I wanted cuts I just didn't want a NEW one.

Nice to see that you throw out judgements as if you know me personally, you have no idea about my life or me or my family. You have no business implying that I don't care about anyone but myself, I don't need to defend my actions to you or anyone else. I spent 10 years in the military serving my nation, MY NATION. It's just as much mine as it is yours. How dare you imply and make derogatory comments about my personal motives. You are in no position to judge!

I won't feel sorry for my current situation I WORKED HARD FOR IT. And it's people like you that think it's wrong for their to be successful people. I don't need to spout off about kids we sponsor, charity work we do, I DON'T NEED TO because look who it's coming from you?? WHO THE FUCK R U?

To bad your not able to improve your situation but don't take out your frustrations on me by attacking my motives, I asked some pretty straight forward honest questions and all I got from you was armchair quarterback heckling.

You said social programs, plural. IF you meant daycare, say that.

And the usual self-congratulatory bullshit from someone patting themselves on the back for how charitable they are, but as for govt programs, oh, no that will cost money and nobody will pat you on the back for just paying your taxes. I didn't say you should feel sorry for your situation, good for you. But to keep backing a govt that gives you the breaks while fucking over those on the bottom then bragging how charitable you are is just pure bullshit.

Just the same song that's sung over and over. Don't let the govt spend money to make a real difference in people's lives, I don't want to pay taxes. But I'm such a swell and charitable guy, look how generous I am. Just pure crap.

OnTheIce @ Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:59 am

andyt andyt:
You started off saying more social programs - so which ones are you talking about? You're asking other people to be specific, but you're throwing out vagaries.

If you're upper middle class, and don't really care about anybody else, then you bet Harper is your guy. If you worry that we're losing the social cohesion of the country because of growing inequality tho, then not so much. But sure, do what Shep says, vote only for your own intests - great way to build a country and keep it together.

andy is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Very quick to make a judgment of others when in fact, it's him who does nothing for the people he pretends to advocate for.

andy is worried only about his own ass while pretending to be advocating for people less fortunate while sitting on his ass doing nothing.

romanP @ Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:34 am

martin14 martin14:
romanP romanP:

i wasn't counting on it.

Zipperfish @ Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 am

rickc rickc:
R=UP +5. Well said sir! Well said! No one should ever have to apologize for their hard work or success in life.

Do you think they are connected? Does Paris Hilton work one million times harder than the Phillipino ladies at the local Subway?

uwish @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:03 pm

then you should move to some developing nation, after all you were born here after all, isn't that just as lucky? If Canada has only 35 Million people and the developing world has >4 billion you should just be counting your lucky stars MR!

same logic applies...

uwish @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:05 pm

andyt andyt:
uwish uwish:
it was obvious I am referring to the creation of the NDP national day care program. I never said I wanted cuts I just didn't want a NEW one.

Nice to see that you throw out judgements as if you know me personally, you have no idea about my life or me or my family. You have no business implying that I don't care about anyone but myself, I don't need to defend my actions to you or anyone else. I spent 10 years in the military serving my nation, MY NATION. It's just as much mine as it is yours. How dare you imply and make derogatory comments about my personal motives. You are in no position to judge!

I won't feel sorry for my current situation I WORKED HARD FOR IT. And it's people like you that think it's wrong for their to be successful people. I don't need to spout off about kids we sponsor, charity work we do, I DON'T NEED TO because look who it's coming from you?? WHO THE FUCK R U?

To bad your not able to improve your situation but don't take out your frustrations on me by attacking my motives, I asked some pretty straight forward honest questions and all I got from you was armchair quarterback heckling.

You said social programs, plural. IF you meant daycare, say that.

And the usual self-congratulatory bullshit from someone patting themselves on the back for how charitable they are, but as for govt programs, oh, no that will cost money and nobody will pat you on the back for just paying your taxes. I didn't say you should feel sorry for your situation, good for you. But to keep backing a govt that gives you the breaks while fucking over those on the bottom then bragging how charitable you are is just pure bullshit.

Just the same song that's sung over and over. Don't let the govt spend money to make a real difference in people's lives, I don't want to pay taxes. But I'm such a swell and charitable guy, look how generous I am. Just pure crap.

R u finished moaning? I have some dry cleaning I need picking up...

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:12 pm

martin14 martin14:
romanP romanP:

His dreams coming true 8O 8O 8O 8O A dumpster for every diver

romanP @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
rickc rickc:
R=UP +5. Well said sir! Well said! No one should ever have to apologize for their hard work or success in life.

Do you think they are connected? Does Paris Hilton work one million times harder than the Phillipino ladies at the local Subway?

romanP @ Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:00 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
martin14 martin14:
romanP romanP:

His dreams coming true 8O 8O 8O 8O A dumpster for every diver

what do you suppose my dream is, Zionist fascist scum?

2Cdo @ Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:20 am

romanP romanP:

what do you suppose my dream is, Zionist fascist scum?

[laughat]

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7