Canada Kicks Ass
Iggy is making excuses.

1  2  3  Next

sandorski @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Not much of a criticism really. How about a Cost Analysis of his Policy Proposals, or other real important issue?

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 pm

IGNATIEFF: JUST VISITING.

:rock:

-J.

Mustang1 @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:32 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

YOU: JUST PARROTING. :roll:

andyt @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

With Limbaugh they just say "ditto." You could do that, save yourself a lot of keystrokes. "Ditto" Steve-o, "ditto."

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

YOU: JUST PARROTING. :roll:

I was hoping for an offer of free crackers :mrgreen:

-J.

sandorski @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 pm

OP got Banned? 8O

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:01 pm

A politician vague on his facts and figures....naw....say it isn't so 8O . They are all lying sacks of compost.

Curtman @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm

sandorski sandorski:
OP got Banned? 8O

Looks like it.. These troll threads sure look strange with the OP removed.

QBC zapped him.

$1:
2011-04-16, 19:30:52 Banned user for reason “mtbr” » Ybst

Maybe we could ask him to trashbin this thread too.

Canadaka @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm

herbie @ Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm not a Liberal but this 'just visiting' crap sure seems to feed the untermensch.
Yeah like I'd walk away from the jobs Iggy had overseas for a chance to run the country at a bank branch manager's salary...

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:28 am

Seems his "just visiting" attitude applies to Parliament as well. Hell, I'd quit my overseas job to take a bank branch manager's salary to not show up for work.
Meanwhile, those slave driving bastards at Harvard probably expected him to actually show up for work.

smorgdonkey @ Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Seems his "just visiting" attitude applies to Parliament as well. Hell, I'd quit my overseas job to take a bank branch manager's salary to not show up for work.
Meanwhile, those slave driving bastards at Harvard probably expected him to actually show up for work.

So crossing the country in a fancy camper and talking to people in little towns along the way doesn't qualify as work? I've been across this country and though there are a few nice things to see if you get to the right places, stopping in all of the little towns and talking to the people doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me...it's not like being on tour as a rock star or being on holiday.

BUT...if you prorogue parliament when the going gets tough and cut parliament short at every opportunity and continue to HARP on 'coalition' when you were the first one to do explore it, somehow you 'earn' the respect and admiration of the public?

Harper - Just Lying.

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:27 am

$1:
Harper - Just Lying

If you think he's the only pathological liar in politics, you're deluding yourself.

Curtman @ Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 am

I don't imagine there was much point of the Libs showing up at all when they spent 2 years propping up Harper to avoid an election "that nobody wants". I'd much rather they stay home than vote for S-10 if thats what it comes to.

raydan @ Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:50 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
$1:
Harper - Just Lying

If you think he's the only pathological liar in politics, you're deluding yourself.

See numbers 2 and 3...

federal-elections-f43/arguments-that-should-be-outlawed-from-political-threads-t95372.html?hilit=%20election

1  2  3  Next