Canada Kicks Ass
Leaders Debate

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

OnTheIce @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Watching the Fr language debate - Iggy is looking at the camera now.

Are his eyebrows looking in the same direction as his face? :mrgreen:

Elvis @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 pm

The French debate was a LOT more entertaining than what happen last night.

Gilles was on Fire, Iggy had a pulse, Layton was barely coherent at time, and Steven well he was discrete.

The race in Québec is going to heat up. I see 8 seat that could switch side to the Bloc if the Con continue like this.

Scape @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Quebec is a write off for the cons. I'd be amazed if they keep half of their seats.

raydan @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm

After watching the debates, I now hate all politicians more than I did 2 days ago. :(

Elvis @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Let's just say that the American style spin that you are use to in Canada, Where nobody really answer any question, doesn't work at all in French actually when you do that you look like a retard (seriously) And guess what the conservative campaign look like in Québec......

You need to listen and argue your point, that's how it's done.

Here is on good line from the debate.

Gilles Duceppe

"Mr. Layton knows as well as I do, he will never become prime minister of Canada. I know it, and he knows it. I say it, he doesn't say it. That's the difference."

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

You may ask more pointed questions, but it's a fact that Quebec is more willing to accept corruption as a fact of life, and never do anything about it.

Shadow_Flanker @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Does Gilles Ducepption know he will never be prime minister?

DanSC @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Shadow_Flanker Shadow_Flanker:
Does Gilles Ducepption know he will never be prime minister?

He knows he'll never be Prime Minister of Canada, but he may think he'll be Prime Minister of an independent Quebec.

Bodah @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:

What I like about Iggy is that every time I see him make a speech. I'm expecting him to turn into a bat at the end of every one them and flap off into the sunset.

Elvis @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
You may ask more pointed questions, but it's a fact that Quebec is more willing to accept corruption as a fact of life, and never do anything about it.

Your are projecting.

We do not tolerate Corruption. We expose it and fight it.

You guy's relativise it!

Exemple:
No bid contract for the F35 (where talking BillionS here that'S Billion 15 000 000 000 $$$$) G8 and G20 event.. BILLIONS and you guys don't even care!!! Yeah right it was all legit I guess. They bought Submarine from the Brits that didn't even work and you guy's don't suspect anything fishy was going on ???

Right now in Québec we have a Fédéralist problem they are the most corrupt bunch of crook we have ever saw. In Montréal, Laval, And all around terrebone etc. All Québec Liberal affiliated mayor. And they are all under invetigation by the police!

Gunnair @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Bodah Bodah:
Gunnair Gunnair:

What I like about Iggy is that every time I see him make a speech. I'm expecting him to turn into a bat at the end of every one them and flap off into the sunset.

Now that is funny!

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 pm

I guess that's why they don't let him list off several points at a time, otherwise there'd be a peal of thunder after he was done.

smorgdonkey @ Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 pm

raydan raydan:
After watching the debates, I now hate all politicians more than I did 2 days ago. :(

I like them ALL better except Harper!!

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Rex Murphy had a good idea. Each region should have a leadership debate to discuss issues that impact them. Just giving one region, Quebec, a special debate isn't fair. Besides the issues that impact Quebec don't necessarily mean SFA to Canadian francophones that live in the rest of the country.

Lemmy @ Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Bodah Bodah:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next