Canada Kicks Ass
MPs topple Liberal government, trigger election

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

cdncutie @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:16 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Only wimps and non-entities will find Harper scary.

They are scared of the unknown.

BTW, Ghosts and Goblins only exist inside weak minds.

Martin and his cronies are the scariest people in Canadian politics.

So eloquent and well-reasoned. 8O

Elvis @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:27 am

Ruez Wrote

$1:
God if the Liberals get elected again, I might just move to Quebec and vote for seperation.

Your welcome :P Over here Quebecer won't reelect the liberal exept for a few anglo riding. I wonder why they are so afraid??? but that another tread.

DerbyX @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:31 am

Elvis Elvis:
Ruez Wrote
$1:
God if the Liberals get elected again, I might just move to Quebec and vote for seperation.

Your welcome :P Over here Quebecer won't reelect the liberal exept for a few anglo riding. I wonder why they are so afraid??? but that another tread.

Then why won't quebeckers vote conservative? What are you afraid of?

Elvis @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 am

$1:

That's not the question I rather vote for an opposition party that represent me than a party in power who doesn't.

ManifestDestiny @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:52 am

VOTE CONSERVATIVE!

DerbyX @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:01 am

Elvis Elvis:
$1:

That's not the question I rather vote for an opposition party that represent me than a party in power who doesn't.

It is the question. Answer it. I do vote for the party that represents what I want and so far it isn't any party but the Liberals. Quebec can easily vote conservative instead of people like you crying about the liberals.

Elvis @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:17 am

DerbyX wrote

$1:
I do vote for the party that represents what I want....

Me to and can you tell me why should I vote for a federalist party? lol Quebecer that use to vote for the PC in the 1980' where soft nationnalist . Now they are separatist :twisted: So I don't think that they will be voting for a federalist party anytime soon.

bootlegga @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:24 am

ziggy ziggy:
Google liberal scandals and pc scandals and then try and explain what's so scary about Harper?

At least the pc's are not running around spending the taxpayers money like drunken sailors to buy votes.

Not trying to buy votes? Did you even hear their platform in the last election? I'd call offering Billions in tax cuts buying your vote...just wait until they get elected and we'll see plenty of pork come from the Cons.

They aren't any better than the Libs there. Remember when the Reform (pre-Alliance, pre-Cons) promised to give up their pensions, then the second they became eligible, they all opted back in. And a lot of of them still form the backbone of the party (in one way or another) in Alberta.

Tory_canuck @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:33 am

Canadians can now finally give their input on what they think of Adscam and pass their judgement.We also won't have to worry about the Liberals embarrassing Canada for a while, hopefully the Tories win and hold the Libs accountable.This country needs change if it wants to meet it's full potential and improve it's standard of living for everyone.We should boot the Liberals out of office and show them that we will not tolerate a culture of entitlement and patronage.We should do so by Giving Harper a shot at running the country for a while.The Libs had 12 years and achieved nothing.

DerbyX @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:34 am

Elvis Elvis:
DerbyX wrote
$1:
I do vote for the party that represents what I want....

Me to and can you tell me why should I vote for a federalist party? lol Quebecer that use to vote for the PC in the 1980' where soft nationnalist . Now they are separatist :twisted: So I don't think that they will be voting for a federalist party anytime soon.

How about every party except your seperatists traitor parties represent all Canadians instead of a party that cares nothing for anybody except for french-speaking quebeckers only.

2Cdo @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:42 am

$1:
How about every party except your seperatists traitor parties represent all Canadians instead of a party that cares nothing for anybody except for french-speaking quebeckers only.

Derby, another thing that we both agree on! 8O

Elvis @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:42 am

$1:

so.........?????? what your point?

DerbyX @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:46 am

Elvis Elvis:
$1:

so.........?????? what your point?

You just made it. :roll:

ziggy @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:53 am

Here's 199 reasons to not vote the libs in.

Liberals are worried about what Harper will do?

Streaker @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:04 am

One reason not to vote the Cons in:

Maple Leaf-draped caskets being flown home from Iraq.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next