Canada Kicks Ass
Stephen Harper & party: My views and opinions - merged

Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next

PluggyRug @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 pm

CountLothian CountLothian:

They know it ...it hurts.... and all you have to do is watch the dance being played out here.

It's called an Irish jig, with the Liberals and NDP doing all the spinning.

uwish @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:12 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
The Kool aid drinkers don't see it that way.

Nice cliche ,but unfortunately the only people really gulping down the Kool Aid are the right wing hanger on 'ers.

Their only game in town is not right wing but a fascist dictator who's only game was electioneering constantly, mostly with tax dollars ,to stay in power.

They know it ...it hurts.... and all you have to do is watch the dance being played out here.

i don't know....you seem to be a mouthpiece for the left, how is that any different than someone that is a mouthpiece for the right?

2Cdo @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 pm

uwish uwish:
i don't know....you seem to be a mouthpiece for the mentally handicapped,

Fixed it for you. 8)

Zipperfish @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Has there ever been a party in power that didn't do something scandalous or at least something (or things) that pissed off enough people to swing the vote the other way the next opportunity they got? Then back again every term or two. And so on and so on... :roll:

They all do the same shit, different coloured tie is all.

No. That's why you change them at every opportunity. Don't let them feel at home. :lol:

andyt @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:53 pm

andyt andyt:
BC Liberal Party is certainly not tied to the hip of Liberal Party of Canada

It was just the renaming of the Socreds after they imploded under Grace.

Well no, since the current Liberals do have people among them who are connected to the federal Liberals, as well as the Conservatives. The BC Liberals are an amalgamation of the BC Liberals, Conservatives and what remained of the Socreds after Bill Vander Zalm. They are the anything but NDP party.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:36 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
uwish uwish:
i don't know....you seem to be a mouthpiece for the mentally handicapped,

Fixed it for you. 8)

I have yet to see anyone here who is diehard Harper fan. Most bearing the Conservative logo have been extremely vocal in their condemnation of many of their 'betrayals'. It's only that illiterate half wit Lillian who sees that bullshit

andyt @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:41 pm

REally? The most common cry on this forum is "the Liberals did it toooooo" I've seen very little condemnation of Harper, except may what he doesn't do for the military. But for the economy, apparently he's a genius.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:56 pm

You yourself have stated that there are things he's done that you've approved up and that they made you contemplate voting for the CPC based on those actions.

andyt @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Sure. What's your point? IT certainly doesn't go against my post above.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:47 pm

andyt andyt:

I can turn that back on you and ask you the same thing. You and Lothian must be sharing the same rag and baggy.

CountLothian @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 pm

andyt andyt:
REally? The most common cry on this forum is "the Liberals did it toooooo" I've seen very little condemnation of Harper, except may what he doesn't do for the military. But for the economy, apparently he's a genius.

well at least my "C" logo thing has sunk in and is being used as well as a few other mentions.

I see their pain, but they deserve it for being so stupid in the first place.

All this hatred to people who want to help the poor and the disadvantaged is mean.

the right is destroyed now. No one of any intillect votes for them anymore.

the people here supporting right wing politics are lame as hell.
Their attacks on me are infantile and nebulous.

But thats because of what they are. mean spirited ill informed hanger on'ers to something that no longer exists.

they will suffer worse once Harper loses and everyone bails ...what will be left.

CountLothian @ Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:18 pm

andyt andyt:

I can turn that back on you and ask you the same thing. You and Lothian must be sharing the same rag and baggy.

you are just an angry little man venting on the last vestige left to you.

It's laughable that you actually think this infantile bring up you perform here is actually of any merit or substance.

I might be lousy at grammar but I show much more understanding of what is going down than your pathetic little
"He did some good didn't he?"

you people are being hung out to dry and the fact even the mods had to do what they did to me to not see my forum titles anymore and screw things up shows that

[but] ROTFL [kissass]

i'm happy that you show yourself for what you really are
totally frustrated with your "C" logo wannabe's

CountLothian @ Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:26 am

I think it was a wise move that they all left.

Better distance them selves from the crimes and what ever else they knew before the proverbial hit the fan.

They are teflon now because they left.

Those top people, were all part of an exodus for one reason.
The quality of their future jobs were at stake and they don't have the stench on them anymore.

Hell they are not even showing up at all on the campaign . Something the turn coat MacKay promised he would do.

This was a separate topic, not really about my harper's views.

Moore, Shelly Glover, Vic Toews, Paradis, Baird ,MacKay(not really a true political C logo person but some flotsom sell out), all left because they knew it would tarnish what public sector jobs they could wrangle out of their service to Canadainas.

The one guy left is that horrid little fat guy with a face like a slapped bottom all the time.. the last claim to fame for C logo Cabinit ministers is this piece of nothing.

or a more flattering

OnTheIce @ Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:20 am

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:31 am

It's laughable that you actually think this infantile bring up you perform here is actually of any merit or substance.

I might be lousy at grammar but I show much more understanding of what is going down than your pathetic little
"He did some good didn't he?"

you people are being hung out to dry and the fact even the mods had to do what they did to me to not see my forum titles anymore and screw things up shows that

toddler-tantrum2.jpg
toddler-tantrum2.jpg [ 93.84 KiB | Viewed 284 times ]

-J.

Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next