Canada Kicks Ass
All Dressed chips

Previous  1  2  3  Next

raydan @ Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Nothing you got that I want. :evil:

commanderkai @ Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Ketchup chips are delicious too. Mm....yeah gotta buy some tonight

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm

they have dried plum flavoured chips here...sort of like a cross between mesquite BBQ and ketchup. They also have squid and seafood flavoured chips too, as well as seaweed. I use to like these chips from Japan, that were fully loaded baked potato flavour and one other was baked potato with butter, salt and pepper. Haven't had more than a half dozen chips since last May though.

herbie @ Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:12 pm

All dressed chips are horrible.
Scored some Roast Beef & Onion chips in the summer, but they discontinued Szechuan and Tandoori that used to be our favorites.
Cherry Coke shows up one summer every five around here. This year it was Cherry Dr Pepper... do they still sell Tahiti Treat down there? We found an old bottle in the bush and I don't think I've seen that stuff since the 70s.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 pm

I remember about 30 years ago Hostess came out with 3 new flavours of chips, Cherry, Grape and Orange.
Those were even worse products than New Coke PDT_Armataz_01_32

Does anyone else remember Wishing Well brand pop?

Tahiti Treat brings back memories. :-)

P.S. Cherry and Vanilla Coke are abominations unto the Cola.
Speaking of Coke again, has anyone here heard of C2? It's Coca-Cola but with half the sugar. I found it once at the grocery store a few years back and haven't seen it since. I was impressed because it still tasted like real Coca-Cola.

Robert Lyons @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 am

I've never heard of Tahiti Treat...sounds interesting. I've tried some of those seafood flavors, and they are gross.

Bacardi4206 @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:19 am

My mouth waters everytime I hear the word All Dressed chips.

Robert Lyons @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 am

raydan raydan:

We've got Hershey's bars, Starbucks, Marlboro cigarettes, Cherry Coke, Apple Jacks and all sort of other sugar-coated cereals...then some Aleve to help with the sugar-buzz headache. Surely, I've got something you'd want. :D

Tricks @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 am

This is some sort of weird drug operation isn't it. :lol:

raydan @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 am

Robert Lyons Robert Lyons:
raydan raydan:

We've got Hershey's bars, Starbucks, Marlboro cigarettes, Cherry Coke, Apple Jacks and all sort of other sugar-coated cereals...then some Aleve to help with the sugar-buzz headache. Surely, I've got something you'd want. :D

Nope... even your beer sucks. :lol:

Well not ALL your beer. Some pretty good micro-brews south of the borders.
I also like your White and Smokey Mountains, and that Blue Ridge Parkway of yours. :D

dino_bobba_renno @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Sure, in return you can send me some Cherry Coke and a box of Count Chocula!

They don't have Count Chocula here any more? 8O I was all ways more partial to Franken Berry and Boo Berry any ways but I didn't realize they stopped selling it in Canada.

bootlegga @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 am

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
bootlegga bootlegga:

They don't have Count Chocula here any more? 8O I was all ways more partial to Franken Berry and Boo Berry any ways but I didn't realize they stopped selling it in Canada.

I don't know if they have it anywhere else, but I haven't seen it in Edmonton in years. According to the General mills website, it is available but local grocers may choose not to stock it.

2Cdo @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
bootlegga bootlegga:

I don't know if they have it anywhere else, but I haven't seen it in Edmonton in years. According to the General mills website, it is available but local grocers may choose not to stock it.

Same thing with Apple Jacks. About once a year, for a week or two, our local grocer stocks it and is soon gone for the next 50 weeks. :(

Robert Lyons @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 am

Roe Roe:
Robert Lyons Robert Lyons:
don't ruin this for me Roe....if the man wants some Authentic Cherry Coke, made in the U.S of A, then by God, I'll send it to him.

By the way, do you sell All Dressed chips? If so, how much to send a couple of bags to the zip written above?

I'll sell them for $2.50 a bag plus shipping....not sure what that cost will be but I'll find out if you want.

We can arrange this via paypal. :wink:

If you don't mind checking how much to send two 235G bags would be, that'd be great. I'm trying to work with Bootlegga right now, but I may need to establish a source if I fall in love with these Canada-only products.

BartSimpson @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:59 am

Tricks Tricks:
This is some sort of weird drug operation isn't it. :lol:

Yeah, I suppose so. But I guess my age is showing when all I want are effective decongestants. :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  Next