Canada Kicks Ass
Christmas buzz

1  2  Next

brittly @ Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi folks,

December has come... What's every bodies plans for Christmas?

My family has decided to arrange a party in one of the best restaurant in town, where the decor consists mainly of Christmas tree, lights and much more. we are planning to order traditional American or English Christmas dinner along with great drinks, live music and a fun atmosphere.

[B-o] We are going to have a blast!!!!

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Traditional english food 8O That was the root cause behind the mass exodus to the colonies(they were looking for palatable food). Without English food there never would have been a British Empire.

Yogi @ Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:44 pm

Which town? How much $$$? You ARE going to invite ALL homeless folks to join in the festivities aren't you??? After all, as you so noted, it IS Christmas. Or is it just about putting $$$$ in your own pocket????

I thought so! SPAM

wildrosegirl @ Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 pm

Yep...

Need a nuke job in aisle 4, please.....

:D

Hyack @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:18 am

Maybe you should click on the given link, I can't see there being a problem with it.... 8) 8)

wildrosegirl @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:23 am

Hyack Hyack:
Maybe you should click on the given link, I can't see there being a problem with it.... 8) 8)

I was joking :lol:

Sorry for the confusion.

Yogi @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:57 am

I did clik on the link BEFORE I posted. First time all I got was a list of restaurants in the U.S. Second time I got a Monty Python vid.

wildrosegirl @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:59 am

Yogi Yogi:
I did clik on the link BEFORE I posted. First time all I got was a list of restaurants in the U.S. Second time I got a Monty Python vid.

With SPAM in the title :lol:

Someone needs a rum around here... Ya interested, Yog? :lol:

Yogi @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 am

proudcanukchick proudcanukchick:
Yogi Yogi:

Hot rum with cinnamon, by the fire? Count me in Chicky! [B-o]

wildrosegirl @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:04 am

Yogi Yogi:
proudcanukchick proudcanukchick:
Yogi Yogi:

Hot rum with cinnamon, by the fire? Count me in Chicky! [B-o]

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

You peekin' in my window again? :lol: How'd you know I had a fire going?

Yogi @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:13 am

Well, if you didn't, I could light it! :wink: :wink:

wildrosegirl @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:15 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

No worries. I can look after myself. I'd never pass up the opportunity to share a cold one with a friend though. [BB]

Yogi @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 am

I used to really enjoy sitting by the fireplace, or sometimes just dragging my sleeping bag into the livingroom and sleeping by the fire on a cold night. Used to do this a lot when I lived north of Ft. Nelson. Alas. no fireplace right now, but am trying to work one into the reno's within the next year. In the mean time, I'll take that hot drink and share your fireplace with you! [BB]

wildrosegirl @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:34 am

I DO love my fires... That's probably one of the last things on earth I'd ever be willing to sacrifice. :lol:

Where north of Fort Nelson?

Yogi @ Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:53 am

Just a few miles out of town. Mile 306 & Walsh Rd. I had an acreage there. 2700 ft frontage on the Ak Hiway. Had the economy been more stable, I would still be there. My own little piece of heaven!

1  2  Next