Canada Kicks Ass
Single Malt Scotch Whiskey

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

I had a bottle of the neighbour's home made beer last night, made with some dark chocolate malt....interesting. It was about 9 % as well. Also tried some 'cider' made from local crabs from last year.....it was more like fucking brandy or schnapps 8O

Public_Domain @ Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:11 pm

raydan raydan:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Better than beer at least, viva la (weak-ass) vodka!

You've probably never had good beer either.
If you can find them, try one of these, nothing under 8% alcohol and all refermented in the bottle.

Out of my class, so-to-speak, :lol:

Speaking of which, I read the BumWine site Gunnair, freaking hilarious

raydan @ Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

raydan raydan:
Better than beer at least, viva la (weak-ass) vodka!

You've probably never had good beer either.
If you can find them, try one of these, nothing under 8% alcohol and all refermented in the bottle.

Out of my class, so-to-speak, :lol:

Speaking of which, I read the BumWine site Gunnair, freaking hilarious

When you stop drinking just for the buzz and really start enjoying the taste, you tend go a bit classier. I don't drink 3-4 or more beers, I drink one, but it better be good.

Public_Domain @ Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Ah, that's something I've heard a number of times, give me 20 more years, I like the buzz

Unsound @ Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm

I like both. Start with a sixer of something "classy" and if the night demands more than six, switch to brewhouse :)

Although, truth to tell, lately I've been all about the light beers. I enjoy the act of drinking, but getting shitfaced is starting to lose it's appeal. A case of light beer makes for a nice buzz but I can still remember why everyone's mad at me the next day.

Gunnair @ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:09 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
I had a bottle of the neighbour's home made beer last night, made with some dark chocolate malt....interesting. It was about 9 % as well. Also tried some 'cider' made from local crabs from last year.....it was more like fucking brandy or schnapps 8O

Sounds like the double chocolate porter I've made before.

Jabberwalker @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 am

How did "Single Malt" deteriorate into a critique of alcopops?

Regina @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:

I agree! Back on topic or there will be hell to pay!!!!

:wink:

Gunnair @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Regina Regina:

Public_Domain just double dog dared ya to give him a warning if me mentioned mixing Talisker and Dr Pepper! :P

Regina @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:27 pm

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!

Public_Domain @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Regina @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm

:lol: If there's still such a thing as the internet in 30+ years you're going to post that we were geniuses!!!!!

raydan @ Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Got another delivery of Jack Daniel's BBQ sauces and marinades directly from Tennessee today. :D

Jabberwalker @ Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
Regina Regina:

Public_Domain just double dog dared ya to give him a warning if me mentioned mixing Talisker and Dr Pepper! :P

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY!!!

housewife @ Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Some nasty bitch told hubby that he got a wheel hub, tire rod end and something else for his truck as birthday fathers day and aniversery. Now I'm thinking that was mean. So I thought I would get him a nice scotch. He says that Glenfiddich Single Malt is fine when I buy that for him but he has spoken of other single malts. He came back from a business trip after getting taken out by a bunch of RAF for a wee dram. I wasn't really paying attention to brands.
So unless one of you guys can come up with a better sujestion he will be getting a bottle of Glenfiddich for our aniversery. I'm getting an old Read Smock Gathering Machine. :D

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next