Canada Kicks Ass
Single Malt Scotch Whiskey

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7

housewife @ Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Quarter cask? Pfft. I have a full cask cooking away right now at Bruichladdich. I go to Scotland to bottle it in 2022 I believe.

Should you have said that out loud?? From the all I read it sounds like a few people would be more than willing to follow you there for a wee dram or mug you in the airport on the way back :lol:

Gunnair @ Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:36 pm

housewife housewife:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Quarter cask? Pfft. I have a full cask cooking away right now at Bruichladdich. I go to Scotland to bottle it in 2022 I believe.

Should you have said that out loud?? From the all I read it sounds like a few people would be more than willing to follow you there for a wee dram or mug you in the airport on the way back :lol:

He will be sharing it out accordingly...he just doesn't know it yet.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Cradle robber!

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:52 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Cradle robber!

Oh no--we got 'er started in 2007.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Cradle robber!

Oh no--we got 'er started in 2007.

Oh, ok. Fifteen is acceptable. I was thinking 2012, and ten is barely so. ;)

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:13 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Oh, ok. Fifteen is acceptable. I was thinking 2012, and ten is barely so. ;)

Yeah, ten is still a little green. Although I have tasted 12's that are better than the 14 by the same distillery. Go figger. 15 is just about right, and besides I'm not waiting any longer.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:41 am

It doesn't get any better siting in the bottle. As soon as it's out of the cask, you have to drink it and put it out of its misery.

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7