Canada Kicks Ass
Which do you prefer Manchu Wok or Thai Express?

1  2  Next

Sami1 @ Thu May 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Which do you prefer Manchu Wok or Thai Express?

Thanos @ Thu May 17, 2012 3:14 pm

I prefer the memories of the night that I fucked your mother to the memories of the night I raped your father.

DrCaleb @ Thu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm

I like Sum Yung Thang, but it's not avaialble on school nights. 8O

Thanos @ Thu May 17, 2012 3:55 pm

They can keep that Sum Yung Gai sauce off my food too. I don't swing that way, except for that time I was in prison of course. :oops:

Brenda @ Thu May 17, 2012 4:02 pm

What's with the crazies lately??

raydan @ Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Curry spam... yum!!! [drool]

Hyack @ Thu May 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Brenda Brenda:
What's with the crazies lately??

Too much Image

Marijuana munchies.......Image

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu May 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I like sum dum fuk.

Sum yung chik is also good. It's very similar to sum dum fuk except it has extra sauce.

Gunnair @ Thu May 17, 2012 10:23 pm

I rather like waffles myself.

Hyack @ Thu May 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....I love pancakes.......

With real butter and maple syrup....

ShepherdsDog @ Thu May 17, 2012 11:23 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
I like sum dum fuk.

Sum yung chik is also good. It's very similar to sum dum fuk except it has extra sauce.

Sum Dum Phuk is Vietnamese....they say you are what you eat, and I heard it was Andy's favourite dish.

westmanguy @ Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh God, YUCK. Since moving to Vancouver, the fake Asian food just seems so lacking to me now. After you've had real Ramen, real pho, real Thai cuisine, etc. the likes of Panda Express, Manchu Wok, Thai Express, etc. do not par up.

My favourite food right now is Thai Green Curry, banana leaf coconut rice, and cashew chicken [drool]

ShepherdsDog @ Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 pm

You no li' Foody Goody? I think there is, or used to be one on No.3 Rd, or just off of it, in Richmond, not too far from the Mall. The Chinese here keep telling me the Chinese food we eat in canada isn't authentic. Gee most of the places I went, 90%+ of the patrons were Chinese...guess they are easily fooled. I sometimes miss canadian Chinese food. There was this nice little place in Abbotsford we used to go to when visiting a buddy of mine from highschool. The Bamboo Palace on South Fraser Way. It had the best Won Ton Soup I've ever had. China town was where we usually went while visiting vancouver

westmanguy @ Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Oh, don't kid yourself! The Asian friends I have LOVE fake Asian food. They acknowledge its not authentic in the slightest but they love the taste just as much as we Caucasians do! Haha.

I like it too, in small doses. The thing with Americanized Chinese food, (to me at least), is its sort of similar to McDonalds for me. Its tastes GREAT as you're eating it, but after it doesn't agree with my stomach all that well and gives me zilch for energy.

If I have to eat fast food I usually do Subway. Its not the greatest, but a footlong chicken teriyaki sub on whole wheat gives me lots of energy for the day.

But, yah, I'm big into Thai food right now. Its great. Authentic Indian food is pretty damn good too (went to this place in Squamish today after a hike and had Chilli chicken, jasmine rice, and garlic naan bread. Was delicious.

ShepherdsDog @ Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

We have quite a few Thai places here.... I love a green curry on chicken with coconut cream and a side of pad Thai with a few skewers of Chicken satay.

1  2  Next