Canada Kicks Ass
CFL...... 2015 SEASON !!!!!!!!

Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  Next

Alta_redneck @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:39 pm

This Hamilton / Ottawa game has to be the best game this season, it is absolutely fucked. :lol:

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
This Hamilton / Ottawa game has to be the best game this season, it is absolutely fucked. :lol:

It's a slobberknocker! All it needs now is a brawl.... :twisted:

-J.

Hyack @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah, it just may be....but it's one HELL of a great game!!!

Hyack @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:13 pm

What I think is totally fucked is BC making it into the playoffs with a 7-10 record.... :roll: :roll:

Alta_redneck @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Hyack Hyack:
What I think is totally fucked is BC making it into the playoffs with a 7-10 record.... :roll: :roll:

They should have won the last 2 games against Edmonton, their better than their record leads you to believe.

Strutz @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Hyack Hyack:

7-11 now...

LOL. I was just about to post the same sentiment. I won't put any $ on the Western semi game that's for sure. Just not our year this time. Saskatchewan sure had a tough one this year too.

Assuming it's Edmonton-Calgary in the western final that should be quite the game. Points for-against very close this season.

Alta_redneck @ Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Hyack Hyack:

7-11 now...

LOL. I was just about to post the same sentiment. I won't put any $ on the Western semi game that's for sure. Just not our year this time. Saskatchewan sure had a tough one this year too.

Assuming it's Edmonton-Calgary in the western final that should be quite the game. Points for-against very close this season.

You 2 aren't foolin me, you both know Calgary is just waiting to be knocked off their throne.

Hyack @ Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:56 am

You 2 aren't foolin me, you both know Calgary is just waiting to be knocked off their throne.

Well it sure as Hell didn't happen tonight....28-7 Stampeders over the Lions.... :roll: :roll:

smorgdonkey @ Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:49 am

Burris set record for most completions in a game? That surprised me. Even with the good games that Ottawa has put together I always thought in the back of my mind "Burris will screw this up somehow". 45 completions and he didn't even stay in the entire game. Wow.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Come on Lions :rock:

Hyack @ Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:25 pm

The golf course is calling.....

The 35-9 loss by the Lions doesn't come near to showing the total ineptitude of the entire offensive squad....I couldn't even watch the entire massacre....

.....there's always next season..... :roll: :roll:

Alta_redneck @ Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Hyack Hyack:

The 35-9 loss by the Lions doesn't come near to showing the total ineptitude of the entire offensive squad....I couldn't even watch the entire massacre....

Man, Calgary was laughing at them on the sidelines last week, I thought that might of motivated them some what for this week. Your right Hyack, I couldn't watch it all either.

Strutz @ Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Hyack Hyack:

I was working and fortunately did not have the chance to watch it...

Kinda knew what the end result would be anyway as Calgary had a far better season than we did so it would have been a huge upset had the Lions pulled it off.

Oh well... next season will be here soon. 8)

Alta_redneck @ Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Well, lets see how good, or how bad 21 days off is going to be.

Let's go Esks. [B-o]

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:49 am

103RD GREY CUP TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF1897.JPG
DSCF1897.JPG [ 297.42 KiB | Viewed 237 times ]

Can't wait for the game to start! Got tons of food lined up, and will have have two tables loaded for kickoff!

BTW....that picture I snapped at the CFHOF last year. I spent some quality time with Lord Grey's chalice while I was there :D

-J.

Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  Next