Canada Kicks Ass
Bye! Bye! Tommy "Commie" Douglas!

Brent Swain @ Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:33 pm

Perhaps it's time you left for the US where they do things your way. Have a health care experience there and it will certainly enlighten you.<br /> I had an accident there ten years ago and found that the first priority of private health insurance was to find a way to get out of paying.My travel insurance company" Travel Underwriters Worldwide Mediclaim" insisted I give them a credit card number so they could put all my expenses on it and thus force me to go to court and hire lawyers for a long shot at getting reimbursed . When I told them I didn't have a credit card , they refused to pay.BC medical paid what it would have cost a BC doctor for the treatment, which was 1/10th what it cost in your US utopia.<br /> My brother had a similar experience with the same company.<br /> One would have to be incredibly dense to believe that a system which causes 40% of the homeless to be homeless due to the lack of public health care , is a better system.One would have to be equally dense to believe that the US system, which has given the US the lowest childhood inoculation record of any country in the world except Bolivia , is a better system.<br /> A friend ,who is a doctor , and was chief medical officer for BC for many years tells me that the main cost of medicare is the skill with which doctors have learned to scam the system over the years . The other main expenses are inactivity and smoking.<br /> His brother, also a doctor showed me a book with the costs billed to the medicare system by doctors over the previous year. One dentist billed the sytem for over $300,000 in a single year. That does not include what he makes in his office, only hospital work.<br /> Anyone who would try to claim he is underpaid is a liar.<br /> I remember a cartoon during the Somali crisis of skin and bones Somali refugees saying " Think of all those poor doctors in BC starving to death."<br /> The US is right next door. Anyone who prefers their way of doing things has no business living in a freer country like Canada, where we are much freer from extortion attemps by the medical scammers.So just leave. Well be far better off without you.<br /> By the way, they have a job for you in Iraq.<br /> Tommy douglass was truly one of the greatest Canadians ever. Medical scammers and would be extortionists are not qualified to carry his jockstrap<br /> Brent Swain

Guest @ Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:03 pm

[QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] Perhaps it's time you left for the US where they do things your way. Have a health care experience there and it will certainly enlighten you.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Actually a friend of mine who had a lifetime of anti-American sentiments changed overnight<br /> the moment she had to be rushed to a hospital. She was in the U.S. at the time and was<br /> shocked over how quick she was treated and cared for. She had a history of this condition<br /> and everytime she was in Canada, she'd have to wait at minimum of 12 hours. <br /> <br /> In the U.S? She was treated virtually within minutes of being admitted.<br /> <br /> So pound that one in your ass.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] My brother had a similar experience with the same company.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Then don't go there anymore. It's as simple as that. Shop around. <br /> <br /> In Canada, you can't do that. No matter where you go, your 'case file' and all the politics<br /> associated with it go with it. Here in Canada you can never truly 'leave' a hospital that's been<br /> mistreating you. They simply will 'notify' whatever hospital/doctor you go to over the 'trouble'<br /> you've caused.<br /> <br /> The Mafia operates on the same level.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] One would have to be incredibly dense to believe that a system which causes 40% of the homeless to be homeless due to the lack of public health care , is a better system. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Why not say %80 percent? Sounds better when you say %80. The more you say it, the more people will believe it. %80<br /> of people die instantly in the U.S. Whereas here in Canada %0 die instantly.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] A friend ,who is a doctor , and was chief medical officer for BC for many years tells me that the main cost of medicare is the skill with which doctors have learned to scam the system over the years . The other main expenses are inactivity and smoking.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Is this supposed to be news to me? That's what you get with a public system. Private companies are always doing their best<br /> to prevent workers from exploiting the system. Private companies have to...if they become cost inneficient, they'll lose out<br /> to their competitors. <br /> <br /> Nothing keeps a greedy man more honest than something that may threaten his wealth.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] The US is right next door. Anyone who prefers their way of doing things has no business living in a freer country like Canada, where we are much freer from extortion attemps by the medical scammers.So just leave. Well be far better off without you.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I'm not advocating leaving Canada, so don't be a dumbass. <br /> <br /> I just want to have my FREEDOM OF CHOICE when it comes to picking a hospital/insurance company to care for myself. I don't like the fact that %50+ of every dollar I make is automatically taken away from me and thrown into a system with a bottomless need for more of my dollars.<br /> <br /> The average 'tax freedom day' in Canada is mid-July. That literally is %50 of every dollar you make. <br /> <br /> You'd think we should be getting state of the art everything...but we ain't! <br /> <br /> By default...whatever money I get to keep I never donate to any charity or any group/whatever. The fact that<br /> the government is basically doing it for me...enables me to walk by homeless bums on the street and not even<br /> bat an eye. Why should I? How much more money do I have to give/be taken of? <br /> <br /> Pundits are decrying that Canada has a 'homeless' problem. What next? Raise taxes even further? <br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] Tommy douglass was truly one of the greatest Canadians ever. Medical scammers and would be extortionists are not qualified to carry his jockstrap<br /> Brent Swain[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Listen bitch, the only reason why 'doctors' have been able to scam the system so effectively for DECADES, was BECAUSE OF TOMMY "DICKFACE" DOUGLAS. That tard created the perfect breeding ground for extortionists and scamsters to fleece the system dry.<br /> <br /> If that is your idea of a 'great Canadian', one that enables countless jackals to STEAL MONEY from Canadian taxpayers, then we have nothing more to talk about.<br /> <br /> <br />

Dr Caleb @ Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:18 pm

When people try to have discussions, and all they get called is names, HULK SMASH.<br /> <br /> Thread locked.