Canada Kicks Ass
How do you manage your temper?

Previous  1  2  3

low_n_slow @ Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:24 pm

I dunno what kind of agressive person i am. But when i get frustrated i'm just one to vegitate at the computer and listen to loud music. Or build something in my garage listening to loud music..... here's my last product of angers and frustrations....

GENERALBEAVER @ Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:52 pm

I like amny of you do not get angry very often, it usually takes alot to get me really mad....I have had some events make me look the worst, but i really only lost my temper because of the alcohol i was under and other personal events. I usually vent by either reading.....reading poetry of any kind in men at least has been proven to lead to lower blood pressure and better sense of mind. My anger usually is well controlled...and even under the influece of alcohol..i am usually a happy canadian drunk..there was just that one time....ruins your whole streak.....also...online video games...nothing beats the temper like going online and killing people...a hell of alot safer then doing it in real life :D,

so those people...are my two cents ...

DixieCallin @ Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:06 pm

It takes alot to make me angry, even though I am mad or upset I try to control my actions to just speaking rationally. I calm down quickly and move on from the event that got me upset in the first place.
[wedgie]

Lord-Beaverbrook @ Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:30 pm

If I were angry I would attempt to find a place where I could "cool" down for roughly 40 minutes.

Previous  1  2  3