Canada Kicks Ass
Hockey night in Canada

Previous  1 ... 45  46  47  48  49

llama66 @ Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:45 pm

raydan raydan:
Tie Domi watching the game in Toronto tomorrow night... wearing a Habs jersey.

True or False? :D

He may burst into flames wearing it...

Thanos @ Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Capitals Tom Wilson showed that he intended to be a goon piece of trash again this season by nailing a St Louis Blues player in the head with his shoulder as hard as he could - watch the footage, the Blues guy was slowing down but Wilson was speeding up as indicated by him being just a blur on the video. Apparently the NHL has other ideas in terms of Wilson's attitude because they nailed him with a 20 game suspension to start the regular season off with.

More please on more of the cheap-shot artists. Get these sorts of meatheads under control or quit claiming you're a "professional" league.

raydan @ Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:55 pm

I find it funny that the players have been blaming the league for a while now that they get little to no support for multiple concussions and CTE... then they come out to play and do things like this.

I wonder is this idiot will appeal the suspension and if the player union will support him.

llama66 @ Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:00 pm

That was a cheap vicious hit. The bum should be out of the league

raydan @ Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:30 am

Brad will probably miss a few games too. :evil:

llama66 @ Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:56 am

raydan raydan:

Brad Marchand? that piece of shit can miss every game. Fuck him.

bootlegga @ Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 am

llama66 llama66:
That was a cheap vicious hit. The bum should be out of the league

https://www.nhl.com/video/wilson-suspended-20-games/t-277440360/c-61556003

I wonder how the Capitals would feel if someone did that to Ovechkin...

Thanos @ Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:59 pm

raydan raydan:

Took him all of 54 minutes into the new season to do something classy like picking a fight with a player who doesn't even come close to having the same scrapping skills.

https://deadspin.com/were-one-game-into ... 1829519585

Gutless fucking wonders too many of these guys are these days. It's like UFC now where the "tough" thing to do is to keep hitting someone after they're down and unconscious while the referee dogfucks his way into calling an end to the match.

raydan @ Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Habs are surprising me a bit, pretty much outplaying the Leafs in Toronto before losing in OT and then putting a beating to the Pens. But they still have plenty of time to thoroughly disappoint me before the end of the season. :(

Thanos @ Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:39 pm

That sums it up any given year for the fans of about 50 to 60 percent of the teams in the league. It's going to be a long and disappointing season. A very long and disappointing season......

raydan @ Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Did you know that the Vegas Golden Knights are the only team in NHL history to go to the playoffs in every single season of their existence? 8O

Thanos @ Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Makes the Flames feat of going to the playoffs at least once per decade look kind of meaningless in comparison. :lol:

Sunnyways @ Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 am

I still can’t get over the fact that it’s called the NHL when it clearly isn’t.

Previous  1 ... 45  46  47  48  49