Canada Kicks Ass
NHL 2021 season

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

llama66 @ Tue May 25, 2021 2:04 pm

But McDavid was supposed to lead them to the promised land.

Strutz @ Tue May 25, 2021 5:57 pm

Unreal that the Jets swept the Oilers. 8O I didn't see that coming! Good for them though!

It just proves what is said time and time again... regardless of the standings at the end of the season anything can happen in the playoffs.

DrCaleb @ Wed May 26, 2021 6:41 am

Wayne Gretzky takes U.S. TV analyst job after stepping down from Oilers

Strutz @ Thu May 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Wow. Montreal wins in OT to push the series to game 6. I hope they win game 6 to push to 7 mostly because a game 7 in the playoffs is an exciting one to watch no matter who is in it. [hockey]

raydan @ Thu May 27, 2021 8:00 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Wow. Montreal wins in OT to push the series to game 6. I hope they win game 6 to push to 7 mostly because a game 7 in the playoffs is an exciting one to watch no matter who is in it. [hockey]

...and for the first time this season, there will be a "limited" amount of fans in Montreal.

Strutz @ Thu May 27, 2021 9:45 pm

raydan raydan:
Strutz Strutz:

...and for the first time this season, there will be a "limited" amount of fans in Montreal.

I heard them talking about that. Lucky fans who get to attend. 8)

JaredMilne @ Thu May 27, 2021 10:01 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Three signs of Spring. Snow melts. Trees bud. Oilers implode.

They do so well in the regular season, everybody forgives Holland for retaining two aging and streaky goaltenders, and then they fold like a fucking expansion team in the first round.

So now Winnipeg, Toronto and Montreal are Canada's only hope.

I can just imagine the salty tears the rest of Canada will cry if the Leafs break their 54-year Cup drought.

Strutz @ Sat May 29, 2021 8:00 pm

YES!!!

There will be a game 7 between Toronto and Montreal. :rock:

raydan @ Sat May 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Strutz Strutz:
YES!!!

There will be a game 7 between Toronto and Montreal. :rock:

One series is a sweep and the other goes to 7.

I think I heard that the next game will have fans too.

Sunnyways @ Mon May 31, 2021 3:14 pm

I don’t know anything about hockey but I still love watching the Leafs lose. More precisely, I love watching their fans watching them lose.

Strutz @ Mon May 31, 2021 6:50 pm

Wow. Montreal wins game 7.

raydan @ Mon May 31, 2021 6:54 pm

I don't know if I'm happier that Montreal won or that Toronto lost. [huh]

Who am I kidding... Toronto f**king lost!!! ROTFL

Thanos @ Mon May 31, 2021 6:56 pm

Habs forever! [cheer]

xerxes @ Mon May 31, 2021 8:20 pm

At least they brought in a few hundred health care workers to confirm the Leafs are dead.

llama66 @ Mon May 31, 2021 9:43 pm

There will be a reckoning in Toronto. I expect to see the four broken up. I should be shocked, but I'm not. The spirit of Ballard continues to ensure the Leafs are lifeless when it counts.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next