Canada Kicks Ass
Please send Tim Hortons!!

1  2  3  Next

Mazerini @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 am

Hey im in need of Tim Hortons! Anyone willing to send me a batch over? I will pay :lol:
Someone make me a happy girl! Haha!!

dino_bobba_renno @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:23 am

Timmies in a can just isnt the same :( . But we'll send it if you're jonesing that badly :lol:

Regina @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:49 am

I use can Timmy's when I run out of the store stuff.....yeah not the same.

1Peg @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:03 am

Regina Regina:

Double the amount of coffee used and pick up some 18% cream and it'll be close :-)

martin14 @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 am

Mazerini Mazerini:
Hey im in need of Tim Hortons! Anyone willing to send me a batch over? I will pay :lol:
Someone make me a happy girl! Haha!!

Go try some real coffee first, then get back to me. :)

raydan @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 am

martin14 martin14:

She's in Great Britain... do they even have real coffee? :?

Lemmy @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 am

When did Tim Horton's go to shit? Oh yeah, when the put an outlet on every corner and began supplying the franchisees with frozen garbage to sell.

martin14 @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 am

raydan raydan:
martin14 martin14:

She's in Great Britain... do they even have real coffee? :?

They can import from Italy..

raydan @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 am

Strangely enough, from what I found on the net, there are a few Timmies in the UK... but most do NOT serve coffee. 8O

-Road Chef, Clackett Lane, M25, UK
-The Queen Medical Centre Hospital, Nottingham, England
-Metro Centre, Newcastle Upon Tyne

...the donuts are made in Portugal or Denmark and shipped frozen to the U.K. 8O 8O 8O
...“It tastes like the English coffee,” Cunningham said, grimacing slightly at the cup. “So I’m a little disappointed.

Regina @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 am

1Peg 1Peg:
Regina Regina:

Double the amount of coffee used and pick up some 18% cream and it'll be close :-)

I don't do cream or sugar, and I agree on the double up part. One of the biggest reasons will never be the same is the water temperature used. Needs to be 180F for the coffee bean to release the proper flavour. Not drip makers can get that high, but their canned version is supposed adjusted to make it taste as close to the store's as possible. The coffee packets they use in the store are different from the can. I've tried both in the drip makers.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 am

Years ago I won a Timmies coffee maker in the roll up the rim(ironic since I hate coffee) but from what friends and family told me, it made good tasting coffee, even using Timmies in a tin.

bootlegga @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
When did Tim Horton's go to shit? Oh yeah, when the put an outlet on every corner and began supplying the franchisees with frozen garbage to sell.

R=UP

You hit that one out of the park! :lol:

I almost never buy anything from Timmies any more, and when I do, it's for my wife, not me.

What's worse, is that Timmies has killed off all the competition out here (no Sir Donut, No Robyn's, no Country Style, etc), so it's either them or a bakery. The bakery wins everytime!

dino_bobba_renno @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Lemmy Lemmy:

R=UP

You hit that one out of the park! :lol:

Ditto, their muffins and donuts are no where what they use to be. :( And why did they have to add sugar to the top of their chocolate chip muffins? Thet're chocolate for christs sake, how much sweeter do they have to be?

Lemmy @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 am

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
their muffins and donuts are no where what they use to be. :( And why did they have to add sugar to the top of their chocolate chip muffins? Thet're chocolate for christs sake, how much sweeter do they have to be?

R=UP

And there's more to soup than noodles and salt. There's more to chili than ground beef and kidney beans. Disgusting fare all around. PDT_Armataz_01_32

Strutz @ Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

I haven't eaten any Timmy food for at least a couple of years now. Why bother buying crap? Agree with above comments that their coffee sucks.

I know someone who works at one who advised to not eat any of their egg-related breakfast things. She just said "...you don't want to know...." 8O

1  2  3  Next