Canada Kicks Ass
Top court to rule if witness can wear niqab in court

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  Next

Hyack @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

MODS!! The sheep shagging, knuckle walking, lanolin addicted fuckwit is being mean to me!! he's also duct taping small rodents.

It looks to me as it's just another example of what goes around, comes around, you're just gonna have to live with it......otherwise, you know where you find sympathy in the dictionary, between.......and........! :wink:

Brenda @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Xort @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Brenda Brenda:
So, why do people take their hats off in church, but not at the dinner table?

As you later said you were asking me directly I will answer directly.

How should I know? I don't go to church.

If religious people are doing things for no rational reason, I'd say: Well religion, that's what you get.

However, Muslims can wear a taqiyah while in a mosque, some Jews wear a kippahs, some Roman Catholics wear a Zucchetto, Sikhs wear turbans.

So you have that, and in some christian tradition women must wear a hat while in Chruch.
~
So, why do some people wear hats and others don't in church?

(I'm asking you Brenda.)

Brenda @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Women or men. Different etiquette. A man walks in front of a woman up the stairs, but behind her down the stairs. Did you know that?

Gunnair @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Xort Xort:

So, why do some people wear hats and others don't in church?

Some have good manners and others do not.

Like saluting, removing one's hat has its origins in the removal of the visor or helmet as a sign of non aggression.

2Cdo @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Women or men. Different etiquette. A man walks in front of a woman up the stairs, but behind her down the stairs. Did you know that?

You got that backwards. The man leads going down stairs but follows going up. The idea being if the woman starts to fall he can catch her.

We also walk closest to the road when walking on the sidewalk. I guess thats so we can throw ourselves in front of a bus if the nagging gets to be unbearable! :wink:

Gunnair @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Brenda Brenda:

You got that backwards. The man leads going down stairs but follows going up. The idea being if the woman starts to fall he can catch her.

We also walk closest to the road when walking on the sidewalk. I guess thats so we can throw ourselves in front of a bus if the nagging gets to be unbearable! :wink:

If? :?

2Cdo @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Brenda Brenda:

If? :?

Over 20 years married and I don't even hear the nagging anymore. :lol:

martin14 @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 pm

ya I guess your ears blow out after enough time. :)

Brenda @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Brenda Brenda:

A man is not supposed to look up her skirt...
$1:

Yeah, it's easier to push from the inside :)

Gunnair @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Brenda Brenda:

8O

Brenda @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Brenda Brenda:

8O

Of the sidewalk onto the road...
When once again, you guys don't listen... :evil:

2Cdo @ Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Brenda Brenda:

That was the one exception to the rule.

$1:

I always knew women were evil deep down inside.

Brenda @ Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Brenda Brenda:

That was the one exception to the rule.

$1:

I always knew women were evil deep down inside.

Heh :)

I love etiquette, btw. It's a shame that people (men and women) don't know how to or how to appreciate it anymore.
There is nothing wrong with being gallant, nor is it sexist or "submissive" to accept it. It is not derogatory, it is a compliment.

2Cdo @ Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:10 am

Brenda Brenda:
I love etiquette, btw. It's a shame that people (men and women) don't know how to or how to appreciate it anymore.
There is nothing wrong with being gallant, nor is it sexist or "submissive" to accept it. It is not derogatory, it is a compliment.

I hate sounding like a cliche but it seems most young people have never been taught politeness. Some of the worst offenders are young women who seem to think holding a door for them is sexist. [huh]

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  Next