Canada Kicks Ass
Why the Military should be in charge of Canada's prison sys

Previous  1  2

Taajsgpm @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Yogi Yogi:
andyt andyt:
Yeah, that's it. if we just make prison stark enough, we'll be releasing a bunch of rehabilitated people who will never transgress again. And they'll be empty anyway, because nobody will want to wind up there in the first place.

What a right wing wet dream.

The system we got right now is sure working real good eh!

Its still "law enforcemnet" I dont see the real difference

Xort @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Yogi Yogi:
You are missing the whole point. Which is that we need to make prisons a place that no one wants to go to nor would they want to return to. In conjunction with military running the prison system society would step up and be ready willing and able to help the criminal element realize that there are far better ways to live. For those who just will not change their ways, believe me when I tell you that "Ve haf veys" is a very real statement!

The whole point and I thought I made that clear is that military prison only works because people want their job at the end of it.

Yogi @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Xort Xort:
Yogi Yogi:
You are missing the whole point. Which is that we need to make prisons a place that no one wants to go to nor would they want to return to. In conjunction with military running the prison system society would step up and be ready willing and able to help the criminal element realize that there are far better ways to live. For those who just will not change their ways, believe me when I tell you that "Ve haf veys" is a very real statement!

The whole point and I thought I made that clear is that military prison only works because people want their job at the end of it.

Go back to my FIRST POST. I am saying that THE WAY THE MILITARY RUNS THEIR PRISON SYSTEM IS HOW CIVILIAN PRISON SHOULD BE RUN AND THE MILITARY SHOULD RUN CIVILIAN PRISONS. THEY WOULD DO AWAY WITH 'CLUB FED'!

The military would make all prisons a place where no one would want to go!

andyt @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Previous  1  2