Canada Kicks Ass
Widow & Child Ordered Deported

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:26 pm

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/09/27/wi ... sband-dies

Unbelievable. She legitimately emigrates, marries the guy, kid is born and established here, follows all the rules, she gets a work visa, he dies unexpectedly and the feds want to send her packing back to the USA.

Meanwhile, in the DPRE camps of Somalia, in order to maintain our UN settlement agreements recruiters are paid a commission by the Canadian government to sign up illiterate religious fanatics or violent criminals who are made wild promises about life in Canada and are so alien to our culture that most have never have seen a flush toilet until arriving at the airport in Kenya for the $5000.00 flight to Canada.

These are the people we want I guess. The ones who have second, third and fourth wives on welfare and whose kids are indoctrinated in a tax funded Madrassa until they can go off and fight with some Islamic jihadist group or join a street gang.

Phooey.

herbie @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:26 pm

This is what you get with a bureaucracy. Staffed with little piggies who do every assholic thing they can because they can. And they know every supervisor, director, deputy, Miniser - hell all the way to the PMO will line up and state flatly that they followed procedures. Because they did.
Never run into one of them? Not saying ALL, but there's lots of 'em if you get out more often.
Hell turn on the tv and watch border security for a week. You'll see a couple right there recorded on tv smiling into the camera and thinking they're doing good. Hyukk! I fined the guy the maximum cuz he had an illegal apple core he didn't declare squashed on the bottom of his shoe.
Fuck I saw security in Toronto airport so chickenshit PC they couldn't touch the pregnant lady stuff her into a scanner and expose her unborn baby to Xrays... on a domestic flight! You could tell by her face and attitude in there she'd love to punch them right in the face.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:18 am

So to get this straight. IF you're a third world scammer coming here just to give birth it's "Welcome to Canada". If you're from the 1st world and your application for PR status is in the works but hasn't been processed yet and your Canadian spouse passes away in the meantime it's, "Au Revoir".

Boy we got ourselves some great priorities in this country.

martin14 @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 am

I have written 3 different responses, deleted them all.

Means I shouldn't touch this one.

Goober911 @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 am

Pass on your thoughts to the Minister. Also email friends and ask they contact the Minister.
He has a ton of discretion in cases susch as this.
It would not hurt, takes a few minutes of your time.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department ... xander.asp

Minister@cic.gc.ca

herbie @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:12 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
So to get this straight. IF you're a third world scammer coming here just to give birth it's "Welcome to Canada". If you're from the 1st world and your application for PR status is in the works but hasn't been processed yet and your Canadian spouse passes away in the meantime it's, "Au Revoir".

Boy we got ourselves some great priorities in this country.

What I actually meant by my previous rant is that there are procedures and bureaucrats who won't make the slightest effort to distinguish between scammers and legit cases. After all they're RULES written in stone and only to be interpreted in black or white, right?

Regina @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Plus it may interfere with their flex days and coffee.

Xort @ Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:25 pm

herbie herbie:
Fuck I saw security in Toronto airport so chickenshit PC they couldn't touch the pregnant lady stuff her into a scanner and expose her unborn baby to Xrays... on a domestic flight! You could tell by her face and attitude in there she'd love to punch them right in the face.

A backscatter machine would expose someone to lower radiation than the fight, depending on the length of the flight.

We have bureaucracy and rules to try and ensure a fair system so that people are treated the same.

In most cases people that would run against a rule could all make a special case. That said if we have room for uneducated 'refugees' we should have room for a few fat Americans.