Canada Kicks Ass
Bill Graham wants you !!

electricbuford @ Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:53 am

Apparently the Canadian government wants to hear what it's citizens think about it's foreign policy - sounds a bit like democracy don't it ? Anyway , check out the site and let your voice be heard , as well as seeing what your fellow citizens think . And if anyone can find something comparable by the U.S. government , please let me know because I haven't been able to find anything quite like this .

http://www.foreign-policy-dialogue.ca/

electricbuford @ Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:49 pm

I sure hope more than 10 people go to this site

Canadaka @ Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:23 pm

you should submit that as news. I will post it.

Guest @ Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:09 pm

Buford,
Bill Graham, like all these opportunists that call themselves leaders (liberal, mostly), make policy by reading the morning newspaper! They don't give a fuck about what people think, they just want the naive Canadian vote!. Sounds like representation, but make no mistake! They have played both sides of the fence beautifully, they are VERY adept at feeling the public pulse. The liberal party has spent a lot of time & effort perfecting this concept so they look like they are representing Canadians, but they represent their addiction to power! When "VX" gas & other weapons are used against soldiers fighting for our right to bitch about our governments' policies, the liberals will come out and say "aren't you glad we didn't go, no Canadaians were gassed"! Christ! Stop the madness, I like to be peacefull, but this is happening NOW! Bill Graham is an obscene joke! John McCallums' resume for the position of minister of defence consists of being a member of the boy scouts in his youth! Our prime minister lauded this "experience" when appointing him minister! OUT TO LUNCH! Bush is a leader! We NEED one here! France now says if gas is used, it will change their position. LMFAO! Why do you think President Bush wants to act NOW? See y'all in a week!...

ABSOLUT_SS @ Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:19 pm

Uhhh, THAT last post was actually ABSOLUT_SS, they let me out on leave (no more 3-day-ice fishing trips for me)! Royal, the MEDS make the difference!!! Damn, all better now....

Tweed-inator @ Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:47 am

Anonymous Anonymous:
Bush is a leader! We NEED one here! France now says if gas is used, it will change their position. LMFAO! Why do you think President Bush wants to act NOW? See y'all in a week!...

If Bush is such a leader why didn't he and his government present some conclusive proof that Iraq has WOMD? His goverment repeatedly said they had proof but would disclose anything that stood up to scrutiny.

No link with Al Quada
No WOMD
No nukes

NO THREAT!

electricbuford @ Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:04 am

Clunk Clunk:
If you think Bush is the answer Buford, enlist in his army.Go for texaco.
That wasn't my post . Just to clear things up - Bush is the problem , not the answer . Also I already did serve in King George I ' s navy , so I've done my bit for king and country .