Canada Kicks Ass
China to DOUBLE Nuclear Warheads

Scape @ Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Scape @ Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:31 pm

xerxes @ Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Freakinoldguy @ Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:43 pm

This is good news since every nuclear power needs the ability to destroy the world three times over. It's called a deterrent ROTFL .

I'm sorry but everything the scumbag Red Chinese Regime has done since last March has been through the use of smoke and mirrors designed to bolster their image as this great power led by a great man all in order to shore up their crumbling popularity within their own country.

Hopefully the people in China get fed up enough with Xi and his sycophants and toss the whole lot of them out the same door they used to get rid of the Gang of Four. Sadly even if they get rid of Xi and crowd my guess is they'll given their history just go full Russian and elect another narcissist who'll pull a Putin and defacto make himself ruler for life.

raydan @ Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
I'm sorry but everything the scumbag Republicans have done since last March has been through the use of smoke and mirrors designed to bolster their image as this great power led by a great man all in order to shore up their crumbling popularity within their own country.

Fixed... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:39 pm

I'm okay with more nukes. It means my uranium stocks will go up, up, and up. I could use the money :D

-J.

raydan @ Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:37 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
I'm okay with more nukes. It means my uranium stocks will go up, up, and up. I could use the money :D

-J.

After the nuclear world war, stocks will only be good to help start a fire in our caves.

Freakinoldguy @ Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 pm

raydan raydan:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
I'm sorry but everything the scumbag Republicans have done since last March has been through the use of smoke and mirrors designed to bolster their image as this great power led by a great man all in order to shore up their crumbling popularity within their own country.

Fixed... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

One man's opinion. [B-o]

Scape @ Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:53 pm

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:55 am

Maybe this is all a clever plot to bring down the price of Chinese food buffets!

:idea:

*readies chopsticks*

-J.

Scape @ Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:58 pm